So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Outbound

Project One: When Cowboys Met Aliens
4f2930cf0d47cb1ab7ebe4a646bb747f4ac4478e9c7ded4a5910d015c9fae1d9._RI_.jpg

In this game, there's been a long standing tradition of blending different flavors of attraction into tasty new concoctions. One of the most famous examples of this is Mirror Disneyland which saw such mind-bending combinations as a Venice/San Francisco hybrid Main Street, a "Nature's Wonderland" under a futuristic dome, a giant clock tower serving as the park's Castle, and much more. With this inspiration in mind, we come to our first challenge.

For this project, teams must design a blue sky Frontierland that features a science fiction twist. How you want to work in the Sci-Fi angle is completely up to you, the only rule is that you CAN NOT use any non-park specific IP. You can make this as detailed as you want, but ideally were looking for at least an E ticket, a supporting attraction, a signature dining experience, and some extra shopping and dining. As will always be the case, teams must decide on Project Leaders within the first 48 hours of the prompt. The losing team's project leader will nominate two people for elimination, and one of those three players WILL be the first casualty of the game.

Good luck teams. This project is due Sunday, January 8th at 11:59PM Eastern.​

What a time to strike a reappearance! As the year’s ending I wanted to check things out again, and what ya know the same day another comp is starting. This season looks incredible! With the excellent Tiki and Goofy judging staff, I’m sure it’ll be as stellar as always.

I’d love to help out as guest judge / participate anyway in the sidelines as possible!! Third times the charm lol.

^^ Good luck teams on your first project!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
What a time to strike a reappearance! As the year’s ending I wanted to check things out again, and what ya know the same day another comp is starting. This season looks incredible! With the excellent Tiki and Goofy judging staff, I’m sure it’ll be as stellar as always.

I’d love to help out as guest judge / participate anyway in the sidelines as possible!! Third times the charm lol.

^^ Good luck teams on your first project!
I'll add you to the brainstorming threads. Don't feel pressured to judge every round, but we'd love your input as much as you can give it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom