So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

Outbound

Man, you are seriously fast at Photoshop. Excellent skill for that upcoming One Word Competition, I’m sure!
oh yeah this reminds me -

OneWordCompLogo.png

Huzzah! Excelsior! In the lead-up to @Tegan pilots a chicken and @Pi on my Cake 's exciting One Little Spark: Season Three, I'll be hosting the first-ever One Word Comp -- setting sails this Christmas!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
my strategic moves post-merge rubbed some people the wrong way.
Not at all my friend!! I respected the hell out of that and I would have done the exact same thing in your shoes!!

And, look, the fact that so many of you wanted to get me out so early is truly flattering!! I take that as a huge compliment!

You did great, Mick!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

TheOriginalTiki

Here's a teaser for the reality web series I'm going to be in. The first episode is airing on Saturday night. @Tegan pilots a chicken I'd really appreciate it if you could work your social magic and spread the word on this, and I'll ask that of everyone else. This game was a truly amazing production to be a part of and the host (who you guys might have seen on the podcast once or twice, last night for The Bad Batch for example) is very much in my corner for expanding SYWTBAI into the broader ORG community. It's his first web series and the production values are off the charts, so PLEASE show him some love and spread the word!!

On the Youtube page you can find teasers for all the cast members. Here's mine!

PerGron

I’d also like to announce for those who may not have seen it since I put it up late last night and these boards do be busy, I’m writing a book!

It’ll be released chapter by chapter and follows the story of Dr. Everett Erie, the main character of Disney’s Lost Kingdoms park from 1986. I have the first page’s excerpt up for reading and the first chapter in its entirety will be up by October 1st once it goes through my editor and revisions!

Check it out if you haven’t yet and make sure to turn on notifications for the thread to be the first to know when the first chapter is up!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Here's a teaser for the reality web series I'm going to be in. The first episode is airing on Saturday night. @Tegan pilots a chicken I'd really appreciate it if you could work your social magic and spread the word on this, and I'll ask that of everyone else. This game was a truly amazing production to be a part of and the host (who you guys might have seen on the podcast once or twice, last night for The Bad Batch for example) is very much in my corner for expanding SYWTBAI into the broader ORG community. It's his first web series and the production values are off the charts, so PLEASE show him some love and spread the word!!

On the Youtube page you can find teasers for all the cast members. Here's mine!

I gotchu!!

TheOriginalTiki

CLOSING STATEMENT

Well, it's finally over! 3rd place is truly something to be proud of, especially for my first-ever SYWTBAI!

To be honest, I am slightly disappointed only because I seriously thought I could get second place, which would've been even more impressive, but I understand that my strategic moves post-merge rubbed some people the wrong way. That was never my intention. I honestly didn't believe I had the creative capacity to compete with all you talented players without some kind of strategy, which has been more my forte. Those were my thoughts at the time I made those decisions, but now I think I have the creative capacity to fully compete with anyone on this forum with little to no strategy now. Perhaps I just need more experience, but that's ok. I'm willing to learn more and do more! I've accepted the results with enthusiasm and I'm really happy for Outbound and S&S! I hope my presence in this competition will be remembered as a positive influence on the events that have transpired these last four months, and I once again thank Tiki and Jokers for hosting this year!

I'm really excited for 2000, and I can't wait to see how I do there, but for now I'll focus on my school studies and my EPCOT project until that starts up.

Also, I'll definitely be back to attempt a win in SYWTBAI 20 next year!

View attachment 582853
You'll hear it when you can eventually listen to the podcast, but I have NOTHING but flattering things to say about your arc this season. To me it was hands down one of the most compelling growth arcs in the game's history. If you're familiar with Survivor, a "growth" arc rarely wins, but it's ALWAYS one of the most popular and memorable characters of the season. I think this can DEFINITELY apply to you and you should be nothing if not stoked about that. And I'll be honest, as much as I totally respect @Sharon&Susan's low-key game I was genuinely surprised they came out with more votes than you. Outbound was the obvious winner choice but you were HANDS DOWN who I was rooting for!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Yeah @Sharon&Susan I feel like we haven’t discussed your game as much, but you were outstanding!! You made every single one of your contributions count, and somehow managed to fly under everyone’s radar. Another excellent performance from arguably the most consistent imagineer on here! You did incredible and you deserve that silver medal!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom