So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

Outbound

So I believe right now we have it at

@DisneyFan18 - Brand new Toon Town
@Mickeynerd17 - China Pavilion E Ticket
@Outbound - Disney Mountain
@NateD1226 - DCA 2.0

DisneyFan18 and Mickeynerd are pretty locked in. Outbound and Nate is a bit of an awkward situation since I do feel bad for oversleeping and technically Outbound posted first. In the spirit of good sportsmanship I'm going to ask that you two come to an agreement on which prompts to take between yourselves. Ya'll both had DCA 2.0 as your first pick. I'm hoping either Outbound is okay with locking in his back-up pick or if Nate is okay with coming up with a third pick so Outbound can have DCA since his second pick is already taken.
Its ok, I'll do something else

TheOriginalTiki

FINAL PROJECT TEASER
tyler-fast-forward.jpg

TheOriginalTiki

Also, quick question: would Spaceship Earth and Buzz Lightyear Blasters both be considered E-tickets? Also, if Buzz is not, would a buzz-esque ride with enough theming/detail be considered an E-ticket? Just weighing my options!
Buzz is definitely not an E Ticket. Spaceship Earth is tricky because I think it sort of depends on the state the attraction is in and a good long refurb can easily veer it into E Ticket territory. It certainly is designed as an E Ticket. A shooting dark ride can absolutely be an E Ticket, but I've very rarely seen it pulled off correctly haha.

Mickeynerd17

Buzz is definitely not an E Ticket. Spaceship Earth is tricky because I think it sort of depends on the state the attraction is in and a good long refurb can easily veer it into E Ticket territory. It certainly is designed as an E Ticket. A shooting dark ride can absolutely be an E Ticket, but I've very rarely seen it pulled off correctly haha.
Welp! Back to the drawing board I guess! Thanks anyway.

Also, considering how much people have to pay for fastpass on Buzz at DLP, It might as well be an E-ticket! 🤣

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Choice 1: China Pavilion E-Ticket

Choice 2: new Disney "mountain"

Also, quick question: would Spaceship Earth and Buzz Lightyear Blasters both be considered E-tickets? Also, if Buzz is not, would a buzz-esque ride with enough theming/detail be considered an E-ticket? Just weighing my options!
Personally I have always considered SSE to be an E-ticket, but truthfully there’s no such thing as a literal definition (because we don’t use the ticket system anymore) and it’s just something we all argue about on other parts of the forum 😂😂😂😂

DisneyFan18

@TheOriginalTiki @JokersWild as I’m working on early ideas for my project, I came up with two questions that I wanted to clarify with you before moving forward, if you don’t mind.

1.- Does my new Toon Town have to be constrained by the area occupied by the original Toon Town or am I free to make it bigger? By this I mean is that if my new Toon Town has to be built exactly where the original one is or if it’s a more of my concept that doesn’t need to be attached to a specific park?
2.- Since it’s free from IP Barriers, does that mean that I am free to use any Disney owned IP as long as it’s animated regardless of the studio and if it’s a movie or show? Like could I put a Finding Nemo Aquarium, a Gravity Falls walkthrough and a Big Hero Six show if I wanted (not what I’m doing, just an example to see how far can I push the boundaries of what can be be in Toon Town)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom