So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

TheOriginalTiki

team-barnum-png.558550

PRESENTS A HERSHEYPARK FAVORITE…

View attachment 564553
Calling on the other two teams, it'd be SUPER helpful if you could post some kind of root image or logo like this I could use for the podcast thumbnail. WE'LL BE GONG LVE AT 9:30PM EASTERN/6:30PM PACIFIC. The winning team and PoMVP WILL be revealed! Podcast link coming soon, but yea I'd really like to have all three projects visually represented on the thumbnail if I can.

Sharon&Susan

Calling on the other two teams, it'd be SUPER helpful if you could post some kind of root image or logo like this I could use for the podcast thumbnail. WE'LL BE GONG LVE AT 9:30PM EASTERN/6:30PM PACIFIC. The winning team and PoMVP WILL be revealed! Podcast link coming soon, but yea I'd really like to have all three projects visually represented on the thumbnail if I can.
Startrekfinfron.png

JokersWild

Original Poster
Project 3 Results

Team Ringling - 111/150
This came down to teamwork and detail. You guys had a pretty interesting foundation, but not much past that.

Team Barnum - 143.5/150
A really fantastic concept hampered only by placement and a few realism concerns.

Team Bailey - 153.5/150
A perfect attraction for Alton Towers coupled with a stellar backstory and some really great marketing. Great job. @PerGron has won PoMVP for the round and cannot be nominated for elimination.

Chaos Cat

Going live in 40 minutes

Project 3 Results

Team Ringling - 111/150
This came down to teamwork and detail. You guys had a pretty interesting foundation, but not much past that.

Team Barnum - 143.5/150
A really fantastic concept hampered only by placement and a few realism concerns.

Team Bailey - 153.5/150
A perfect attraction for Alton Towers coupled with a stellar backstory and some really great marketing. Great job. @PerGron has won PoMVP for the round and cannot be nominated for elimination.
So, so glad that Lycan won. Lycan is my favorite project that I've worked on and I wouldn't even be mad if I leave next week because Lycan was just that satisfyingly for me.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Another drop out on a team I'm in. :( Maybe I'll finally have some good luck with Round 5.

Were going to do a tiny little reshuffle at the end of this round to even out the numbers. Nothing close to as drastic as a team swap, just switching one or two players around to make sure your team has a fighting chance.
Does Progress count as the elimination for Project 4??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom