So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

tcool123

Oh that looks so good!!! I enjoy citrus sauces in plant-based Asian dishes, so I’ll definitely figure out some way to incorporate this into a meal. I’ve never made genuine Hispanic food but I will try!
Not sure of any plant based ways to incorporate it but the easiest thing for me is to just leave chicken to marinade in it overnight and cook in time for dinner such a great flavour! Serve with a side of rice and there you go 😁

id imagine the process of marinade would be similar with a plant base option but not sure 😅

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Not sure of any plant based ways to incorporate it but the easiest thing for me is to just leave chicken to marinade in it overnight and cook in time for dinner such a great flavour! Serve with a side of rice and there you go 😁

id imagine the process of marinade would be similar with a plant base option but not sure 😅
Oh for sure!! There are a ton of plant based substitutes, especially for chicken. So that would be no problem!! I’m excited to try this!!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
DA27D247-C229-47D7-8D5B-0FDCB606FC56.jpeg

Yes I know... I never played any Paper Mario games... I hope to someday, though!

5F46DE16-3581-464B-8B25-5C094AD4F226.jpeg

I love me a sub sandwich.

PerGron

I’m personally intrigued by the Triassic Era specifically. Do you have any media recommendations for a person who has an interest in learning but is not well versed in the linguistics??
The Walking With series is one of my favorites. Walking with Dinosaurs has stuff about the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous, but you’ll find yourself sucked in very quickly and want to watch all the Walking Withs like Walking with cavemen, walking with monsters (pre-dinosaur species), walking with prehistoric beasts, etc.

Triassic: Age of the Dinosaurs is a BBC documentary on YouTube for free that is pretty solid.

Other than that, since the popular dinosaurs all came from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods, there’s not a whole ton about the Triassic. There’s a book on audible about it but I can’t speak to the content as I haven’t read it yet

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
The Walking With series is one of my favorites. Walking with Dinosaurs has stuff about the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous, but you’ll find yourself sucked in very quickly and want to watch all the Walking Withs like Walking with cavemen, walking with monsters (pre-dinosaur species), walking with prehistoric beasts, etc.

Triassic: Age of the Dinosaurs is a BBC documentary on YouTube for free that is pretty solid.

Other than that, since the popular dinosaurs all came from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods, there’s not a whole ton about the Triassic. There’s a book on audible about it but I can’t speak to the content as I haven’t read it yet
Thanks for the tips!! I’ll check those out!!

Yeah Triassic dinos get no love. But Dimetrodon is one of my faves (even though,....I guess it’s not actually a dinosaur??)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom