So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
So tomorrow is my birthday and I’m trying to convince my (fully vaccinated) friends to join me on a 5 hour drive to go to Rainforest Cafe to get drunk on over priced rainforest-themed cocktails
Happy early Bday!!! I usually say “do something nice for yourself!” and “make good choices!” But it sounds like you already are! Lol.

DashHaber

So tomorrow is my birthday and I’m trying to convince my (fully vaccinated) friends to join me on a 5 hour drive to go to Rainforest Cafe to get drunk on over priced rainforest-themed cocktails
happy-birthday-zoo-animals-holding-cake-43193613.jpg

AceAstro

(I wasn’t there so I’m not sure but) Basically in the last season of the game @AceAstro played very strategically so someone jokingly said that they should take a new identity so dedicating to the joke @AceAstro made a second joke account under the name @DefinitelyNotAceAstro & everyone started doing it such as @b-wolf95’s joke account @d-lion59.
I have no idea what you mean. I only have this account. @DefinitelyNotAceAstro is someone new ready to play!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Wait you can do that? I learn new things about this forum system every day. 🤣
79BF559A-4432-4F89-834E-42BAA85B931A.png

Yep!!

There’s a little icon in the upper right corner of every comment in the thread. You can use those to bookmark things. I just use them to bookmark the thread itself, but I’d imagine that could be helpful for keeping track of individual projects, posts, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom