So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

PerGron

837BEB46-1CFC-4EC8-9CD1-669B03612D27.png

We don’t have a lot of fast food in my corner of the world :/

(Also, I’ve never had Taco Bell because they cook their meat with onions and I’m highly allergic. Yes, it is a weird allergy. Yes it does suck)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Goofy? Donald? What are you guys doing here? Well, nice seeing you! Welcome to the forum!

(I definitely did not create two new accounts just to add on to a certain joke. And I definitely didn't take forever to do it and go through the effort of downloading two separate browsers so I wouldn't have to keep logging in and out. Nope, not me!)
That’s our Cap.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Okay, this is just a minor nitpick about that trailer, but...

Maximum Carnage. It should be called Venom: Maximum Carnage. The title is right there! Let There Be Carnage just doesn't flow as well.
I mostly agree with you, but IIRC “Maximum Carnage” was a major Spider-man story and if Spidey isn’t in this, people might be super disappointed.

DashHaber

I mostly agree with you, but IIRC “Maximum Carnage” was a major Spider-man story and if Spidey isn’t in this, people might be super disappointed.
True, true. It mostly comes from that title just not landing right in my opinion, plus the fact that we are getting Shriek in this film (with her being the other major villain alongside Carnage from that story).

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
True, true. It mostly comes from that title just not landing right in my opinion, plus the fact that we are getting Shriek in this film (with her being the other major villain alongside Carnage from that story).
Yeah that’s true! And the actual title is a bit of a mouthful.

Nothing compared to Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn but still lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom