So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

JokersWild

Original Poster
I totally agree, this has way more games I’ve played!

View attachment 556120
What about this one?
my-image (1).png

Orange Cat

I can respect McDonald's being low. But on the same tier as Burger King? And you say I should be ashamed smh
I find it interesting that you have Qdoba in B but Chipotle in D. To me they’re very similar. (Not a criticism, just my thoughts).
I’m not judging based off of overall quality but rather the quality of what I usually get there
But wait until you see how many Mario games I have missed

View attachment 556117
I’m not the tiniest bit shocked

tcool123

I’m just kidding @tcool123 I kinda envy your culinary skills. I cook with two spices; garlic powder and onion powder. (Sorry @PerGron)
Hey I have onion powder too! I also have cayenne pepper and Jamaican curry powder for a lil heat. Then have my Sazón Completa and Citrus Mojo to round everythin out 😁

I also have limes to add their juice to various things for a lil extra pizzaz! Mainly for my black beans as they’re canned cause I dont have the time to properly cook them 😅

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Hey I have onion powder too! I also have cayenne pepper and Jamaican curry powder for a lil heat. Then have my Sazón Completa and Citrus Mojo to round everythin out 😁

I also have limes to add their juice to various things for a lil extra pizzaz! Mainly for my black beans as they’re canned cause I dont have the time to properly cook them 😅
I’ve never had Citrus Mojo but it sounds amazing and I must try this with something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom