So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Project Three: The Modern Macabre Master
DelToroBleakHouse.jpg

For the first individual project, we transition from pure Disney into still designing Disney attractions but doing so under a setting that's a bit more research intensive. For this project I want you to imagine that recent Best Director Oscar winner Guillermo Del Toro, perhaps feeling guilty about his Haunted Mansion project falling through the cracks, approaches Disney about collaborating with the Imagineers on an attraction in his distinct style. He's very open to ideas, and is just eager to get his fingerprints on an artistic genre that he's passionate about but has never had the chance to dabble in. With that in mind, the Imagineers have come up with the following ideas. All of these must be designed for one of Tokyo Disneyland, Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studios, Shanghai or Hong Kong Disneyland.

Tier One: Create a "remake" or overlay of the Haunted Mansion in the style of Guillermo Del To (0 bonus points)
Tier Two: Create a "remake" or overlay of a Disney attraction besides the Haunted Mansion in the style of Guillermo Del Toro (1 bonus point)
Tier Three: Create an attraction based on one of Guillermo Del Toro's films. (2 bonus points)
Tier Four: Create a non IP Disney attraction from the ground up in the style of Guillermo Del Toro. (3 bonus points)

As already discussed, this along with every other project for the remainder of the season will be individual going forward and each round the points Ace and I give will be added to a leaderboard to determine the season's eventual leader. Everyone is welcome to play included people not currently signed up, and from this point forward you can pop in and out at any point, but to start things out everyone who participated in the first two rounds will be placed on the leaderboard with ten points each. This project is due Sunday, July 22nd at 11:59PM Eastern.

DisneyManOne

Project Three: The Modern Macabre Master
DelToroBleakHouse.jpg

For the first individual project, we transition from pure Disney into still designing Disney attractions but doing so under a setting that's a bit more research intensive. For this project I want you to imagine that recent Best Director Oscar winner Guillermo Del Toro, perhaps feeling guilty about his Haunted Mansion project falling through the cracks, approaches Disney about collaborating with the Imagineers on an attraction in his distinct style. He's very open to ideas, and is just eager to get his fingerprints on an artistic genre that he's passionate about but has never had the chance to dabble in. With that in mind, the Imagineers have come up with the following ideas. All of these must be designed for one of Tokyo Disneyland, Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studios, Shanghai or Hong Kong Disneyland.

Tier One: Create a "remake" or overlay of the Haunted Mansion in the style of Guillermo Del To (0 bonus points)
Tier Two: Create a "remake" or overlay of a Disney attraction besides the Haunted Mansion in the style of Guillermo Del Toro (1 bonus point)
Tier Three: Create an attraction based on one of Guillermo Del Toro's films. (2 bonus points)
Tier Four: Create a non IP Disney attraction from the ground up in the style of Guillermo Del Toro. (3 bonus points)

As already discussed, this along with every other project for the remainder of the season will be individual going forward and each round the points Ace and I give will be added to a leaderboard to determine the season's eventual leader. Everyone is welcome to play included people not currently signed up, and from this point forward you can pop in and out at any point, but to start things out everyone who participated in the first two rounds will be placed on the leaderboard with ten points each. This project is due Sunday, July 22nd at 11:59PM Eastern.

From what I've heard, del Toro is still working with on his Haunted Mansion movie with Disney.

spacemt354

Chili's
I did the adding,

China: 81/100
Tokyo: 81/100

It's a tie, holy cow.
456.gif

Lol no I think there's an error. The bonus points for us were interpreted to be the +1 option, so Ace's total should be 39/50 instead of 40/50 like it says.
Tiki's score should also be 41.5/50 instead of 41 since he gave us a 7.5 for detail

But even so that brings the total for China to 80.5/100 (39 + 41.5) and Tokyo's to 81/100 so they won by .5

FireMountain

D23 Expo, 2019, Parks and Resorts Conference:

147118_RH5_0105.jpg

"For the future of Shanghai Disneyland, we have something extremely exciting in store. It is my pleasure to announce a brand new attraction coming soon to Fantasyland: Chase Against the Nightstealer. We have teamed up with the talented Guillermo Del Toro to bring an E-Ticket thrill ride like never before. "

The story follows Tim Winters, a man whose wife, Samantha, has been captured by the Nightstealer, a monster that steals people at night, and disappear at midnight, never to be seen again, and it's up to you to join Tim to save her before midnight. This all new attraction will use the innovative SFX Coaster design by Dynamic Attractions, creating more thrill possibilities. In 2023, the chase will begin."

- Bob Iger, 2019.

Challenge 3: Chase Against the Nightstealer
eastern_european_town_by_bogtontrent.jpg

full

Facade:

full

Note: If you listen closely, you can hear Tim shout, "Samantha? Samantha!"

Queue

The queue is small, yet tells you the story of Tim and Samantha , you can see photos of them together, on dates, and their wedding. You can see clocks, tables, and flowers scattered throughout the first part of the queue, the rest is pure preshow.

You walk into the living room where an animatronic of Tim can be seen standing in front of the fireplace.

"Oh Dear! Oh Dear! Oh Dear! She's Gone! Oh, hello there, my name is Tim Winters, I am 28 years old, 5 foot 9, and have a lovely wife named Samantha. Who has JUST BEEN CAPTURED BY THE NIGHTSTEALER! SO PARDON MY SHOUTING, I AM A LITTLE BIT STRESSED RIGHT NOW! I can see you don't know what the Nightstealer is. Let me explain, he is a creature that comes out once every 5 years to capture 1 person, and at midnight, they disappear to Who-knows where,and it is currently 10 PM! I have made a drawing to show you what he looks like, sorry if it's not the best.
full

And my wife just so happened to be that one person. So I need you to help me mind the Nightstealer. But there are a lot of you, hmm. Aha! My grandfather fought in a war many years ago, and he kept his vehicle, it can fit about 10 of you, has a clock, a phone, and a flare gun. Things may get a little dangerous, but we have a Wife to catch! So chop-chop, I'll meet you outside!"

Boarding
1964-mv-2.jpg

Once again, you are at the front of the house, it's night, and an old military vehicle rides up, it resembles a Jeep, fits 10, and has "UK Military" on the front. There is an animatronic of Tim at the front, much like Captain Rex.

"Ya like it?"
"Hop on in, pull down the lap bar, and hold on!"
On the left, there is a mural of a small town at night, and the Nightstealer is projected onto it, hopping across buildings.
"There he is! No time to waste! Here we go!"
And the vehicle drives away.

Attraction Synopsis

The vehicle pulls into a simulator segment, simulating the car speeding through London. With the Nightstealer hopping through and across buildings, holding a bag.

"Holy moly, he can jump pretty far."

You make a make several sharp turns left and right, you may pass Baker Street or Cherry Tree Lane on the way. Tim gets on the phone and dials 999, and talks to a policeman. If you have keen ears, you may recognize the voice as that of Doug Jones, who was in Del Toro movies such as Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth, and The Shape of Water.

"Hello?"
"Hi, my name is Tim WInters, and I am chasing the Nightstealer through the streets of London. I need help in catching him!"
"All will be okay, mister, where is he headed?"
"I'm not sure at the moment, I'll keep you on the line, is that fine?"
"Yes, sir."

You pull out of the simulator, and you end up near an artifical cave.

"A cave! We're heading for a cave!"

"On our way, sir."

DSCF9457.jpg

You slowly drive into the cave, there are microphones throughout the cave, so that whenever a sound is made, it comes out of a speaker with an echo effect.

"Hello? Samantha? Are you there?"

Your vehicle turns right and you see a wide variety of glistening crystals, much like Disneyland's old Rainbow Caverns.

Crystal+Cave+of+Bermuda+%25282%2529.JPG

"Wow. What a sight."

Suddenly you hear a stomping noise, then another.

"What was that?"

Your vehicle speeds into the direction of the noise, and you find an animatronic of the Nightstealer. As well as the bag, hanging on a string, over a pit. The Nightstealer sees you and slams his fists on the ground, causing cracks to form around you.

"Oh no."

Suddenly, your vehicle drops 20 feet underground, this is done using the SFX Coaster's Elevator Drop effect. You are now in complete darkness.

Your coaster uses the Side Slide Element down, with rubble falling on you in a manner much like the Indiana Jones Adventure when that first opened.

You make a Hammerhead Turn, before dropping again, before going into a Double Dip.

You speed straight, going 50 miles per hour, before going up.

"How do I turn on the headlights on this thing? Wait, wait, here we go!"

The headlights come on, you are directly in front of a wall. You quickly drive backwards. Before stopping on a Rotary Gyro, which turns your vehicle left, in front of a massive slope.

"Hang on tight! I'm getting us out of here!"

You speed up the slope and crash out of it, where you end up at another simulator. You are now back at the Nightstealer's lair.

The Nightstealer spots and grabs you in it's hands.

"Oh lord, it's almost midnight!"

The Nightstealer shakes and swerves you around. Suddenly, Tim pulls out the car's flare gun, and points it at the Nightstealer.

Bang!

The Nightstealer drops you and stumbles over, before falling into the pit under the bag.

Then the police cars drive in. With the policeman from earlier stepping out.

"What happened here?"

"The Nightstealer is gone, can you please save my wife? She's in that bag."

"How can we get her down?"

The Tim animatronic disappears from the car, and Tim shows up in the simulation with a Swiss Army Knife.
Tim cuts open the bag.

"Samantha!"
"Tim!"

Samantha leaps out of the bag and hugs Tim.

The vehicle drives out of the simulator and into the Unloading station and walk out to an orchestral score, which leads into a gift shop selling Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and Chase Against the Nightstealer merchandise, among other things.

Grand Opening

Chase Against the Nightstealer officially opened at Shanghai Disneyland on Friday, June 16th, 2023. Guillermo Del Toro even showed up to the opening! The ride gained nearly universal praise, with clones opening at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Tokyo DisneySea.

"It is with great pleasure that I officially open Chase Against the Nightstealer!"
-Guillermo Del Toro, 2023.

Last edited:

FireMountain

D23 Expo, 2019, Parks and Resorts Conference:

147118_RH5_0105.jpg

"For the future of Shanghai Disneyland, we have something extremely exciting in store. It is my pleasure to announce a brand new attraction coming soon to Fantasyland: Chase Against the Nightstealer. We have teamed up with the talented Guillermo Del Toro to bring an E-Ticket thrill ride like never before. "

The story follows Tim Winters, a man whose wife, Samantha, has been captured by the Nightstealer, a monster that steals people at night, and disappear in the day, never to be seen again, and it's up to you to join Tim to save her before morning. This all new attraction will use the innovative SFX Coaster design by Dynamic Attractions, creating more thrill possibilities. In 2023, the chase will begin."

- Bob Iger, 2019.

Challenge 3: Chase Against the Nightstealer
eastern_european_town_by_bogtontrent.jpg

full

Facade:

full

Note: If you listen closely, you can hear Tim shout, "Samantha? Samantha!"

Queue

The queue is small, yet tells you the story of Tim and Samantha , you can see photos of them together, on dates, and their wedding. You can see clocks, tables, and flowers scattered throughout the first part of the queue, the rest is pure preshow.

You walk into the living room where an animatronic of Tim can be seen standing in front of the fireplace.

"Oh Dear! Oh Dear! Oh Dear! She's Gone! Oh, hello there, my name is Tim Winters, I am 28 years old, 5 foot 9, and have a lovely wife named Samantha. Who has JUST BEEN CAPTURED BY THE NIGHTSTEALER! SO PARDON MY SHOUTING, I AM A LITTLE BIT STRESSED RIGHT NOW! I can see you don't know what the Nightstealer is. Let me explain, he is a creature that comes out once every 5 years to capture 1 person, and in the morning, they disappear to Who-knows where. I have made a drawing to show you what he looks like, sorry if it's not the best.
full

And my wife just so happened to be that one person. So I need you to help me mind the Nightstealer. But there are a lot of you, hmm. Aha! My grandfather fought in a war many years ago, and he kept his vehicle, it can fit about 10 of you, has a clock, a phone, and a flare gun. Things may get a little dangerous, but we have a Wife to catch! So chop-chop, I'll meet you outside!"

Boarding
1964-mv-2.jpg

Once again, you are at the front of the house, it's night, and an old military vehicle rides up, it resembles a Jeep, fits 10, and has "UK Military" on the front. There is an animatronic of Tim at the front, Captain Rex.

"Ya like it?"
"Hop on in, pull down the lap bar, and hold on!"
On the left, there is a mural of a small town at night, and the Nightstealer is projected onto it, hopping across buildings.
"There he is! No time to waste! Here we go!"
And the vehicle drives away.

Attraction Synopsis

The vehicle pulls into a simulator segment, simulating the car speeding through London. With the Nightstealer hopping through and across buildings.

"Holy moly, he can jump pretty far."

You make a make several sharp turns left and right, you may pass Baker Street or Cherry Tree Lane on the way. Tim gets on the phone and dials 999, and talks to a policeman. If you have keen ears, you may recognize the voice as that of Doug Jones, who was in Del Toro movies such as Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth, and The Shape of Water.

"Hello?"
"Hi, my name is Tim WInters, and I am chasing the Nightstealer through the streets of London. I need help in catching him!"
"All will be okay, mister, where is he headed?"
"I'm not sure at the moment, I'll keep you on the line, is that fine?"
"Yes, sir."

You pull out of the simulator, and you end up near an artifical cave.

"A cave! We're heading for a cave!"

"On our way, sir."

DSCF9457.jpg

You slowly drive into the cave, there are microphones throughout the cave, so that whenever a sound is made, it comes out of a speaker with an echo effect.

"Hello? Samantha? Are you there?"

Your vehicle turns right and you see a wide variety of glistening crystals

Crystal+Cave+of+Bermuda+%25282%2529.JPG

"Wow. What a sight."

Suddenly you hear a stomping noise, then another.

"What was that?"

Your vehicle speeds into the direction of the noise, and you find an animatronic of the Nightstealer. As well as the bag, hanging on a string over a pit. The Nightstealer sees you and slams his fists on the ground, causing cracks to form around you.

"Oh no."

Suddenly, your vehicle drops 20 feet underground, this is done using the SFX Coaster's Elevator Drop effect. You are now in complete darkness.

You slide down, with rubble falling on you in a manner much like the Indiana Jones Adventure when that first opened.

You make a Hammerhead Turn, before dropping again, your vehicle uses the coaster's Side Slide element, before going into a Double Dip.

You speed straight, going 50 miles per hour, before going up.

"How do I turn on the headlights on this thing? Wait, wait, here we go!"

The headlights come on, you are directly in front of a wall. You quickly drive backwards. Before stopping on a Rotary Gyro, which turns your vehicle left, in front of a massive slope.

"Hang on tight! I'm getting us out of here!"

You speed up the slope, and crash out of it, where you end up at another simulator.

The Nightstealer grabs you in it's hands.

"Oh lord, it's almost morning!"

The Nightstealer shakes and swerves you around. Suddenly, Tim pulls out the car's flare gun, and points it at the Nightstealer.

Bang!

The Nightstealer drops you and stumbles over, before falling into the pit under the bag.

Then the police cars drive in. With the policeman from earlier stepping out.

"What happened here?"

"The Nightstealer is gone, can you please save my wife? She's in that bag."

"How can we get her down?"

The Tim animatronic disappears from the car, and Tim shows up in the simulation with a Swiss Army Knife.
Tim cuts open the bag.

"Samantha"
"Tim!"

Samantha leaps out of the bag and hugs Tim.

The vehicle drives out of the simulator and into the Unloading station and walk out to an orchestral score, which leads into a gift shop selling Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and Chase Against the Nightstealer merch.

Opening

Chase Against the Nightstealer officially opened at Shanghai Disneyland on Friday, June 16th, 2023. The ride gained nearly universal praise, with clones opening in Florida and Japan.

"It is with great pleasure that I officially open Chase Against the Nightstealer!"
-Guillermo Del Toro, 2023.
In case you didn't know, I posted mine.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
In case you didn't know, I posted mine.

Weird that I didn't get a notification on it, but thanks for the heads up! :) I'll be doing written reviews on these as they come in. In lieu of doing a game podcast tonight, Ace and I will be playing in a special Defunctland themed episode of "Disney Debates" which will be hosted by BlueDragonFive and feature the following questions.

1. What is the best episode of Defunctland?
2. Which defunct theme park would you most want to visit?
3. Which defunct park or attraction should be the subject of a future Defunctland episode?

Going live in about an hour! :) Regular podcast will hopefully be happening on Saturday.

Snoopy

Madness Mountain

34813513._UX1200_SR1200,630_.jpg

Guillermo del Toro was at the top of the world. Fresh off of his two Oscar wins for The Shape of Water, the director had become an even hotter commodity within Hollywood than he'd been previously. Studios were clamoring to sign him to direct their next big films and he was fielding interviews from countless news organizations - never before had the filmmaker received such attention. Yet throughout all of this, del Toro's mind kept drifting back to a project that he'd wanted to do since he'd become a director: an adaptation of HP Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness. Twice the project had been put in development and then cancelled; first by Warner Bros in 2006, and then again by Universal in 2010. Both times the studios had concerns over the budget, the source material and the perceived unfilmability of the project. Nevertheless del Toro wasn't shaken. He'd said in 2013 that he would make one more run of the project, confident that it was doable.

Well, perhaps now was the time to restart it.

Once again, del Toro shopped the film around. This time however, more studios were willing to listen. A bidding war ensued between several of them for Matthew Robbins' initial script, until a joint bid between Paramount and Sony won the bid and picked the film up. At last, it seemed as if del Toro's dream project was about to become a reality.

be28f5c689cb4701b3f18c831987d864.0.jpg

But it was not to be. The financial instability of both studios should have been a tip-off from the beginning, as was the fact that between them they couldn't seem to agree on much of anything beyond wanting to make del Toro's follow-up to The Shape of Water, but the shuttering of Sony Pictures in late 2020 coupled with the reorganization of Paramount by Viacom early the next year put the project on hold once again. At this point del Toro was frustrated and more than a little weary. Maybe they were right. Maybe At the Mountains of Madness just wasn't meant to be a movie. And so, for the third and final time, he announced to the world that he would not be making or attempting for a fourth time to make Lovecraft's famous story into a feature film.

But this didn't mean that this was the end of our story. In fact, it was only just the beginning.

deltorocameron.jpg

It was at a lunch with his friend James Cameron that del Toro discussed his misfortunes with the project. Talked about the other projects that he'd had to put on hold just so he could see the first few years of production on a movie that once again went nowhere. Cameron of course could sympathize, himself attatched to produce the project when it was at Warner Bros. and knowing the feeling of having to put projects on hold (if for different reasons). He mentioned that he was at least fortunate enough to have a real world presence for his Avatar franchise in Disney World, ensuring a constant living representation of the films he'd worked so hard to get just the way he'd wanted them. A Disneyland fan himself, this perked del Toro's interest. Leaving that lunch, his brain formulated a plan. Perhaps At the Mountains of Madness was unfilmable; but that didn't mean film had to be the end-all and be-all for the project.

An At the Mountains of Madness ride. The American, Chinese and Japanese Disney park executives would probably never go for something so dark and adult.

But the French... the French just might.

REF21652-DM-disneyland-s.jpg

Discussions in regards to building the attraction began not long after. The question became how much would be adapted, and in what capacity. There were certain executives who were fine with the attraction being in the Studios park, but not Parc Disneyland. Would the ride begin at the Miskatonic University, where the queue would be held, or not? At one point del Toro not so jokingly considered having the attraction set in the Studios park and centered around film-makers attempting to make a Lovecraft film, with something going horribly wrong at every turn. In the end none of these ideas turned out to be satisfactory.

Ultimately the concept was cracked by the success of the Studios park's new additions. With the Marvel and Frozen lands pulling in huge amounts of visitors, the Magic Kingdom was starting to slow down a bit. Well, the last time that park needed a boost, they built a mountain - Space Mountain, to be exact. That most classic Disney thrill ride concept... and it would be del Toro's turn to build his own one, themed after his life-long dream project. To say that the man was interested would be an understatement.

96dd0ecc0188a3af010c558a197aed3d.jpg

La Montagne de la Folie, or Madness Mountain in English, is located in Discoveryland next to It's a Small World. The physical attraction is located inside the titular mountain, with guests going underneath the railroad berm to enter the queue of the attraction. The ride utilizes the EMV system featured on the Indiana Jones Adventure attractions and Dinosaur, but previously unused in a Paris park.

Guests enter the foreboding mountain from the base. The queue wraps around the inside of the mountain at a small incline, giving the illusion that guests are only traveling slightly upward when in fact they are walking to near the mountain's top. Inside the cavernous queue, guests are filled in on the story of William Dyer and why he feels it so important that Antarctica be left alone. Dyer has arranged a science-based expedition to counter a larger, upcoming commercial expedition in the hopes of convincing the other explorers to call off their mission. Dyer is not alone - he has called upon the help of Professor Lake and his men, who are studying the area and reporting back with stories of the discovery of prehistoric life forms. Intercoms dispersed throughout the queue fill guests in on Lake's progress. Near the end of the queue Dyer announces that he and the guests are going to rendezvous with Lake and the other scientists. Guests board their 16-seat EMV cars designed to look like a modified winter service vehicle, complete with a plow to sweep away any blocking snow on the front of the car.

mountains_of_madness_new.jpg

Traveling outside of the mountain (into an "outside" show room perpetually in twilight), guests come across a gruesome sight: Lake's camp decimated, with corpses scattered about and tents shredded. Exploring further, guests come to six star-shaped snow mounds, with one specimen buried under each. Some mounds have been cleared, with whatever was buried underneath deciding to leave their cold abode. Before leaving guests see a human and dog corpse in the process of being dissected. An audio-animatronic Dyer, holding a recovered book of Lake's notes, implores the guests to move on as he stays and attempts to make sense of what's happened. "Re-entering" the mountain guests go down a cavernous passage and after a short while come back "outside", seeing what appear to be stone walls. Dyer states over the intercom that he fears the mountain range isn't comprised of mountain at all, but rather serves as the exterior to a massive ancient city built millions of years ago.

AtTheMountainsOfMadness.jpg

Reading the book, Dyer surmises that the city began to fall apart when the "Elder Things" who created it were forced into conflict with Cthulhu and later the Mi-go, and later had to deal with a rebellion of the slave-like shoggoths who served them. After this the notes become harder to read, and Dyer implores guests to keep searching around the city. It is in this stretch that guests are treated to some fantastic del Toro visuals, recreated from concept art for the films. The empty city stretches on, all while Dyer attempts to make sense of the notes. After a while he discovers that the Elder Things themselves did not create the city - it was created out of nothing in a night by an unknown entity, and strange phenomena prevented the Elder Things from exploring it fully. Dyer grows horrified, surmising that the Elder Things were the creatures buried in the star-shaped mounds near the start of the attraction. Upon getting to the final passage in the notebook - that the unknown being who created the city is malevolent and scared even the Elder Things, he begs the guests to return to the rendezvous point where they first boarded the vehicles.

800px-Shoggoth_by_Nottsuo.jpg

Suddenly, the guests hear movement behind them. Some of the elder things have indeed returned to the city, and attempt to grab the guests. The vehicles speed out of the city while dodging the creatures, and just as it seems the guests are safe the ground gives way and the vehicles slide deep down a hole. Down the hole is what appears to be an underground series of chambers, home to evidence of the slaughter of many of the Elder Things by the shoggoths. Giant, featherless penguins observe guests as they try and make their way out, which appears to be up a similar tunnel to the one they slid down. Just as they do however, they are confronted with a shoggoth, who attempts to pull the car back down. After a struggle the vehicle breaks free, and the guests go speeding up the tunnel. Heading back towards the rendezvous point, the city begins to shake - it seems as if the Elder Things themselves are trying to escape the unknown entity, to which Dyer implores the guests to leave while they can. Racing out of the crumbling city, guests enter another cavern before hearing a loud screaming sound. The entrance behind them appears to have been sealed in by snow, meaning that the guests have left the city in the knick of time. Traveling out of the cavern and back to the loading area, Dyer asks that guests discourage anyone else from traveling to the site. After disembarking, guests travel out of a shorter cavern back to the entrance, allowing them to walk back under the berm and once again into the safety of Disneyland Paris.

25db7e7d615fe0c6f38e0cccb128a326.jpg

Madness Mountain opened in 2024, nearly thirty years after Space Mountain helped turn Euro Disneyland's fortunes around and nearly twenty after del Toro first shopped around his ambitious dream project. A strange way for a dream to come true perhaps, but in true Disney fashion it happened for one of the most hard-working, creative filmmakers of our time.

Last edited:

AceAstro

Recap of the Podcast:

• One Word - SEVEN: Season Seventeen, Seven Continents, Seven Projects. The season has made a change to revolve around the world seven. After this project, there are only 4 more projects!
  • Anyone can still participate! Players who played in the first two rounds get a bonus 10 points as an incentive for playing!

The initial leaderboard will be posted later tonight!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Is there an estimated end date to the season with this new adjusted format?

The due dates might be adjusted by a day or two as Ace and I continue to fine tune our plans and tweak them based on the number of players who actually complete each individual project, but if were roughly going a week for each project which is the current plan then the game should be ending right around August 19th, give or take a day here or there :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom