• I pin collect but hate turkey legs

Votes: 41 27.7%
  • I don't pin collect but I love me some turkey legs

Votes: 48 32.4%

• Total voters

ABigBrassBand

First and last turkey leg I've ever had... :hurl:

44.jpg

That looks so delicious! I will admit, the fat can get to me, but it's just soooo delicious :slurp:

ddbowdoin

personally, I find the turkey legs to be sooooo salty but every time I go to the world I get one! haha... and everytime I am dissapointed but its become almost a tradition for me.

baymenxpac

i really dislike the turkey legs. they smell great as you roam through frontierland, but they absolutely skeeve me out. don't want to yuck someone's yum, but it's just not my thing. i've had one. that was the first and last time.

whoever said they taste like ham is a genius! so true.

on pins, my dad was really into it when it first launched. now he browses but doesn't really buy.

mrsdanalind

turkey legs and pins.

yeah, those turkey legs are gross. They look really good but it doesn't taste the way it looks!
:xmas: well my daughter and husband have a long standing bet. Who ever loses at Air Hocky has to eat a turkey leg,.. so far it's dad 2 daughter 2.( and this bet has been long running for over 5 years.. so far no one has paid off) LOL :ROFLOL:

disneyeater

You know I like the turkey legs and usually get one over the 8 days were there, but also do understand its one of those things you like or you dont so no harm either way. I dont collect pins, but we do buy one here and there just as a memory of something particular that really defined our trip. Some people collect pins, some hats, I'd just rather spend my money on food! :) It's your vacation so whatever floats your boat.

You know, gluttony is a sin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom