So when are they going to replace Kim Possible with Perry the Platypus?

Fable McCloud

Can I ask without being ridiculed, what is Phineas and Ferb about? What is the deal with them. I know what they look like and that they are popular, but I wonder why? I've never seen the show but I know people are RAVING about them, so I'm honestly wondering, why?

WDWmazprty

Can I ask without being ridiculed, what is Phineas and Ferb about? What is the deal with them. I know what they look like and that they are popular, but I wonder why? I've never seen the show but I know people are RAVING about them, so I'm honestly wondering, why?

The show is just hilarious. You gotta see it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Phineas and Ferb are two stepbrothers that will embark on some wacky project on every day of their summer vacation, much to the chagrin of their teenage sister. There is also the side story of their pet platypus Perry who is a secret agent fighting against Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

Seriously, just watch it. It is a great show.

WDWmazprty

picture.php

dreamfinder

To echo in with some of the PP's, why remove/retheme it? The attraction is still popular, and enough people still know who they are. If they removed anything that wasn't on tv/in theatres/currently available on DVD, then a lot of the current attractions wouldn't exist. And even if people didn't remember Kim Possible, it wouldn't be the first time that Disney created characters for a theme park. If an attraction stands on its own merit, why does it matter if it has a synergy tie in?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok, you have me thinking more about it now :animwink: My littles are 3 and 5 - think they would be interested in it or should we wait? (We go to WDW at least once or twice a year, so we know we'll be back soon enough to try if not this next trip!)

They'd enjoy it. A bit of a scavenger hunt for items around each nation...

As as for Perry, once they replace Sounds Dangerous with a P&F "4-D" show, he'll be in the queue to replace KP......

NewfieFan

Ok, you have me thinking more about it now :animwink: My littles are 3 and 5 - think they would be interested in it or should we wait? (We go to WDW at least once or twice a year, so we know we'll be back soon enough to try if not this next trip!)

Your kids will love it... my kids never heard of Kim Possible but that didn't stop them from enjoying the adventure. We can't walk through World Showcase without the kids whining that they want to do KP's World Showcase Adventure.

And yes, I LOVE Phineas and Ferb but I don't want Kim Possible changed at all!!!

If I had my way and ran the parks :lookaroun I would do something similar in Future World with Perry or maybe even over at DHS. And then they could put a 3D movie where Sounds Dangerous is now. Next door would be a M&G with Phineas, Ferb, and Agent P! Just sayin'...

NMBC1993

You just need to watch it to understand it, I have introduced the show to several people and have gotten nothing but positive reactions from everyone. I was talking about the show to my mother for years, saying they need merchandise in the parks and she just smiled and nodded, but once she sat down and watched it, she was hooked.

monkeysammich

I'd rather the instructions come from Major Monogram and Carl... you know, from OWCA (Organization without a cool acronym) ... and that at the locations you get to, you might spot a small Agent P painted in some out of the way location as to not divert attention from the theming of the countries... maybe have Agent P undercover in each country (kimono, liederhosen... et al)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What!?? Why would Christy Romano do that?

I mean, once their contract is expired they can do what they want...look at lohan. You'd just think they might use their heads.
I am guessing the same reason most of them do it....to break the stigma that they are a goody two shoes child star. Ann Hathaway did the same thing.

Cobra B.

Great show and pretty cool idea to change to P&F over KP. But one has to wonder how long Ashley Tisdale, Michell Musso, Caroline Rhea and Alyson Stoner (and many big name pop-ins) are going to hang out on this show. It's been three years and everyone was shocked by how long the Simpsons lasted... and they were on network tv.

But I still think it would be better to have a create-your-own roller coaster ride for P&F. I have put this in a previous post on another thread. You help P&F build a roller coaster in the backyard and all of the neighbors (girl next door, Indian kid, bully) climb on board with you. All around you Perry is taking down one of Doofensmirtz's plots once again.

Still don't think this show lasts too much longer. Even though it's the best thing the Disney Channel has done in years.

Oh, there you are Perry.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great show and pretty cool idea to change to P&F over KP. But one has to wonder how long Ashley Tisdale, Michell Musso, Caroline Rhea and Alyson Stoner (and many big name pop-ins) are going to hang out on this show. It's been three years and everyone was shocked by how long the Simpsons lasted... and they were on network tv.

But I still think it would be better to have a create-your-own roller coaster ride for P&F. I have put this in a previous post on another thread. You help P&F build a roller coaster in the backyard and all of the neighbors (girl next door, Indian kid, bully) climb on board with you. All around you Perry is taking down one of Doofensmirtz's plots once again.

Still don't think this show lasts too much longer. Even though it's the best thing the Disney Channel has done in years.

Oh, there you are Perry.
Actually if P&F get an attraction I want it to be the Imagination Pavilion. They are a perfect fit for the theme.

The experience is amazing, whether or not you know who Kim Possible is, much less if it's still on TV or not. It is a much better quest to partake in around the World Showcase than I thought it would be, I just turned seventeen and I've done it myself a number of times already. The fact that I grew up with the show is an added bonus, really.

I think (and can only hope) the theme stays for a long time to come. I really, really don't like Phineas and Ferb, if they change its theme to that, it would be like adding the AI experience to Hollywood Studios to me. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom