So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

DinoInstitute

A while back Indiana Jones Stunt Show was on the chopping block. Is there anymore talk about closing this show down? I know there is a lot of talk of another IP going in somewhere but nothing confirmed. Any chance they keep the stunt show and re theme Star Tours to an Indiana Jones Adventure? They have four movies and counting to program for the guest to experience with the attraction. And they said they have big plans for Indiana Jones.
I mean, I can't imagine that they'd want to keep the Indiana Jones stunt show though, right? The whole show is pretty much all about the behind the scenes of a movie studio, and with the studio theme going away, the show would (probably) be a part of that.

Though, on this note, I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the Indiana Jones theater has events booked through 2017. Does anyone have info on when they would start building this attraction?

Swolesome

Has anyone compiled a list of what it is not?
So far we have ruled out (as far as we know) that it is not marvel or frozen. Please fill in what I have missed.
Trying to think of close ended questions lol. The source material. Does the new ip currently have an attraction or is part of a themed land ANYWHERE in the USA?

Next Big Thing

I mean, I can't imagine that they'd want to keep the Indiana Jones stunt show though, right? The whole show is pretty much all about the behind the scenes of a movie studio, and with the studio theme going away, the show would (probably) be a part of that.

Though, on this note, I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the Indiana Jones theater has events booked through 2017. Does anyone have info on when they would start building this attraction?
If the location is the Indy theater, they can easily move those events to a different venue if necessary. Disney has more than enough places to hold events.

DinoInstitute

Has anyone compiled a list of what it is not?
So far we have ruled out (as far as we know) that it is not marvel or frozen. Please fill in what I have missed.
Trying to think of close ended questions lol. The source material. Does the new ip currently have an attraction or is part of a themed land ANYWHERE in the USA?
-is not Marvel
-is not Frozen
-is not Pixar
-is not a water ride, so likely not POTC
-is not Game of Thrones :p ;)

Next Big Thing

Especially DHS! DHS has more private events and corporate things than any other park
I'd disagree and say that Epcot holds that, but either way, they just built that flex space building at the park. I wonder if that would be large enough (or if cheer events like that would have to go to BatB or some other theatre)

Bacon

-is not Marvel
-is not Frozen
-is not Pixar
-is not a water ride, so likely not POTC
-is not Game of Thrones :p ;)
I think this is not it
-is not a water ride
-Not a classic ip
-Not roger rabbit
-NOT GAME OF THRONES!
Likely:
-Frozen
-Indiana jones
-Zootopia
-Moana (If it does good in the box office)
-Finding dory

DHSCM

That sounds terrible.
I would personally love echo lake to go away if you ever just stand there and look at it its a huge chunk of land. The area from the frozen Coke stand all the way to old Indy smoke section is a pretty decent size of land not to mention from Hyperion back to 50s prime time basically all that land used for is smoking section ducks swimming in pond, gerties which is open seasonally and closes early, and min and bills; which in that huge plot of land they can easily put a qs location to replace min and bills and still have a ton of land for something else even if it's small. DHS is very good at wasting space.

DHSCM

I think this is not it
-is not a water ride
-Not a classic ip
-Not roger rabbit
-NOT GAME OF THRONES!
Likely:
-Frozen
-Indiana jones
-Zootopia
-Moana (If it does good in the box office)
-Finding dory
Already established not frozen or Pixar so eliminate frozen and finding dory, zootopia to soon and Moana hasn't come out yet so probably neither of those, also said its a new original ride so I wouldn't bank on Indiana jones either granted they can make a new Indian jones I just doubt it. My money is on a new ip

Next Big Thing

I would personally love echo lake to go away if you ever just stand there and look at it its a huge chunk of land. The area from the frozen Coke stand all the way to old Indy smoke section is a pretty decent size of land not to mention from Hyperion back to 50s prime time basically all that land used for is smoking section ducks swimming in pond, gerties which is open seasonally and closes early, and min and bills; which in that huge plot of land they can easily put a qs location to replace min and bills and still have a ton of land for something else even if it's small. DHS is very good at wasting space.
I'd be fine with it going away, but not for flat rides.

Also, DHS has virtually no water as it is so if we lose Echo Lake, I'd hope some water features would get built on the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom