So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Herbie

and serve as another great headliner attraction for a potential Studios Halloween event.

Seriously. Why do we not have a permanent Jack Skellington attraction?

I've heard it mentioned that it's an unequivocal no at the possibility of seeing it in Florida, and I wonder why.

Pam Hates Penguins

Pam and The Penguins. I started this thread in the main New/Rumors forum. Apparently there is a DHS specific sub-forum, but who knew? Everyone skips past the "Stickys" and clutter at the top of a forum.

Besides, I like mine. More direct and to the point and it's not in Disneyese.:^D

Pam and The Penguins? lol...

HiYa Pal

They're going to move the Carousel of Progress to the studios and restore the second floor, BUT once guests get up there, they'll be shocked to see the Dreamfinder with a whip and an army of Figments at a large wheel actually controlling the rotation of the theatres. Because all rides rely on imagination to really work......

Thanks phoenicians

Frozen is already in Epcot, it would be rather odd to build an attraction at HWS when there's already a D in another park that its entire point in being there was to attract Frozen fans A.K.A mostly kids.
Unfortunately rather odd placement of attractions doesn't seem to bother them anymore. Also many ip's (etc. Toy story and Nemo) have attractions in more than one park. I wouldn't count this out yet but I wouldn't say it's a front runner imo.

Daveeeeed

and serve as another great headliner attraction for a potential Studios Halloween event.

Seriously. Why do we not have a permanent Jack Skellington attraction?

I've heard it mentioned that it's an unequivocal no at the possibility of seeing it in Florida, and I wonder why.
Completely agree. Imagine a thrilling, or non thrilling dark ride with animatronics. There could be the scene from where he walks down the hill singing "Jack's Lament" and then the vehicle backs up away from him as he reaches towards you.

RichKermitFan

Frozen is already in Epcot, it would be rather odd to build an attraction at HWS when there's already a D in another park that its entire point in being there was to attract Frozen fans A.K.A mostly kids.
I love that your mind went to Frozen but I can assure you my very famous quote, "Winter is Coming" wasn't in reference to the Ice Queen.

Instead, it's a shocking, non Disney IP that would have people scratching their heads and debating for years to come but would also be a HUGE draw.

olie64

I love that your mind went to Frozen but I can assure you my very famous quote, "Winter is Coming" wasn't in reference to the Ice Queen.

Instead, it's a shocking, non Disney IP that would have people scratching their heads and debating for years to come but would also be a HUGE draw.
I instantly thought of Game of Thrones, Joe Rhode having a Instagram post with the same thing when I saw it I wondered if it be a small clue of a possible new ip.

RichKermitFan

I instantly thought of Game of Thrones, Joe Rhode having a Instagram post with the same thing when I saw it I wondered if it be a small clue of a possible new ip.
My first thought was, "No Way"! However, the more clues I hear and the realization of what an amazing draw this would be makes me think it isn't completely unlikely. If Disney has the willingness to take such a leap of faith, I could see it being incredible. I get it isn't really a "family" draw but imagine what it would do for their ability to draw young adults.

Daveeeeed

Didn't know that could be Game of Thrones lol. My mind automatically is wired that anything cold is Frozen:hilarious:

Next Big Thing

Skyrim?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom