So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Magenta Panther

Any insight what might go in? Indiana Jones? Lord of the Rings? (Probably zero chance)

You talkin' to ME? ;) I'm no insider. If you mean my opinion...well, I have my wishes. I wish it would be Mary Poppins, incorporating something like my Cherry Tree Lane idea, with Admiral Boom's and an Uncle Albert Enchanted Tea Room and so on. Or maybe a full Wreck-It-Ralph area, with Sugar Rush especially (what a cool fantasy land that would be!) But god only knows what will really happen. Chappie's "sensibilities" are so crude and venal, god knows what we'll get. I look forward to the actual plans with dread...

HauntedMansionFLA

You talkin' to ME? ;) I'm no insider. If you mean my opinion...well, I have my wishes. I wish it would be Mary Poppins, incorporating something like my Cherry Tree Lane idea, with Admiral Boom's and an Uncle Albert Enchanted Tea Room and so on. Or maybe a full Wreck-It-Ralph area, with Sugar Rush especially (what a cool fantasy land that would be!) But god only knows what will really happen. Chappie's "sensibilities" are so crude and venal, god knows what we'll get. I look forward to the actual plans with dread...
I'm with you on the Mary Poppins idea. Also, enhance the area where ToT is located. The BatB theatre turned into A Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride - keeping with the Old Hollywood theme of that beautiful area. Rockin Roller Coaster is a cool ride but feels out of place there,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom