So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Sundown

Original Poster
Pam and The Penguins. I started this thread in the main New/Rumors forum. Apparently there is a DHS specific sub-forum, but who knew? Everyone skips past the "Stickys" and clutter at the top of a forum.

Besides, I like mine. More direct and to the point and it's not in Disneyese.:^D

Rteetz

Pam and The Penguins. I started this thread in the main New/Rumors forum. Apparently there is a DHS specific sub-forum, but who knew? Everyone skips past the "Stickys" and clutter at the top of a forum.

Besides, I like mine. More direct and to the point and it's not in Disneyese.:^D
Not everyone skips past the stuff at the top of the forum. These aren't stickys either these are sub-forums. Wdwmagic moved it where he wanted it and where it fit best.

Thanks phoenicians

Anyone want to hint as to where in the park this ride will be? ..Backlot Express?
I'm thinking it has to be there because Martin stated in a post in the SWL thread that there was nothing planned for animation courtyard yet just some rumblings. That basically leaves echo lake. He also said rumors of IJ stunt replacement but at this point if the e ticket we're going there that would be well past rumor status. Plus backlot express would give them access from outside of the park which SHOULD allow for easier/quicker construction.

dm11

Anyone want to hint as to where in the park this ride will be? ..Backlot Express?

So behind Great Movie Ride / in front of Star Wars Experience?

Anybody else find it strange that all buildup is happening in one section of park (south-west, if I got my directions right)? TSL and SWE essentially next to each other, 2 E tickets in one, 2 so-so rides in the other. And now all indications are that the 3rd big ride is going there as well. I would expect them to balance it out a bit. I know that Echo Lake area and Animation Courtyard have been ruled out but how about area toward ToT and/or Fantasmic? Or around BatB? Not sure if there is enough space but from crowd-spacing point of view I think that would work better?

Haymarket2008

Anybody else find it strange that all buildup is happening in one section of park (south-west, if I got my directions right)? TSL and SWE essentially next to each other, 2 E tickets in one, 2 so-so rides in the other. And now all indications are that the 3rd big ride is going there as well. I would expect them to balance it out a bit. I know that Echo Lake area and Animation Courtyard have been ruled out but how about area toward ToT and/or Fantasmic? Or around BatB? Not sure if there is enough space but from crowd-spacing point of view I think that would work better?

I'd assume they'd want that area of the park to be fully developed, and to lead crowds away in that direction, before they touch the Echo Lake and Animation Courtyard in later phases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom