So... What is for Dinner?..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Going to dinner and drinks with the girls to celebrate my birthday since I was at WDW on my bday.:).not sure what we are going to eat but I am not cooking..:)

KingStefan

Big wet down today! We got a new hook and ladder truck in our town! Big party! (I love living in a small town!)

Cheesebugers and beer for lunch dinner with deluxe mixed nuts and beer later for a snack.

MouseMadness

I am trying to force down some salmon :ROFLOL: Someday I'll eat like a grownup :eek: I just do not like this stuff (but I hear I'm "supposed" to be eating it, if I can)

EPCOTPluto

OK, get ready for an epic LOL:

My dad decided to buy a 8lb turkey for $6 few days ago. Because we didn't have enough room in the freezer, (for it'll thaw to the point of becoming rotten), and we couldn't exactly return the turkey, we might as well improvised....

A Thanksgiving Feast! In July!
:eek:

Yes, we did made the stuffing, the mashed potatoes, and even some gravy meant only that one day in November!

It was superb! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp: Especially the stuffing! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

And yes, we are going to have turkey for the next two weeks. :ROFLOL:

jen2009

grilled teriyaki chicken with steamed broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas all over a bead of nice fluffy rice. for dessert.....devils food cake with chocolate frosting.:slurp:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
OK, get ready for an epic LOL:

My dad decided to buy a 8lb turkey for $6 few days ago. Because we didn't have enough room in the freezer, (for it'll thaw to the point of becoming rotten), and we couldn't exactly return the turkey, we might as well improvised....

A Thanksgiving Feast! In July!
:eek:

Yes, we did made the stuffing, the mashed potatoes, and even some gravy meant only that one day in November!

It was superb! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp: Especially the stuffing!

And yes, we are going to have turkey for the next two weeks. :ROFLOL:
YUM!..I LOVE Thanksgiving food..:slurp:.and Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches are the best!

We are supposed to be having chicken quesadillas but I am craving chinese now...so I may make Drew go get me that..:lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
We are having the quesadillas for dinner and friday evening we will go on a "date" to our favorite chinese restaurant..:)

Works for me.;)

CaptainMichael

Not sure about dinner, but had a lunch date today at a restaurant called Chimes right outside of LSU. I had crawfish fetuccini and she had a salad. Both the food and company were great!:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom