So just how long have you been going to Disney World?

patch553

2004 was our first vacation to the world and weve been back every year since, including in 2010 getting married at the wedding pavilion,also dropped a couple of Disney cruises and a couple quick trips to Disneyland paris in there too

jmenjes

First trip was 1977, when I was 6.

Been heading up once a year since 2005. My next trip up will be my 29th visit to the World.

Simba's Mom

Us too! And I still have the pin they gave me for the 15th anniversary. We were parents already, and I remember the character meals we went to on that trip. Sadly, none of those character meals are there any longer-Minnie Menehuene character meal, Melvin the Moose character meal, Empress Lily with Donald character meal, Goofy's buffet at the Contemporary (I forget the name of the restaurant).

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
First trip in 1996, and didn't return until 2010. We now go several times every year, between 5 and 7 trips a year.

WDW74

As my nic would suggest, 1974, spring break as a junior in college (that trip, what I can remember of it ,included Daytona, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, the Keys and WDW ( just MK at the time, camped just outside the gates)...went a week longer than actual spring break time off, but we eventually made it back to campus....

disneyspirit

So don't be embarrassed by your age ladies and gents, but tell us how long you've been going?[/QUOTE]
Went the first time in '82, there wasn't even Epcot yet. Just a one day stop. Next time we stayed, probably
in '86 or so. Six times since then until the last 9 years or so, since we both retired, we go every year. Used to be if you went for 4 days, you could see everything and have a day to go to SeaWorld. Now we stay 5 full days and never get everything in.

popcenturylover

82' was my first trip at 8 years old to visit Epcot & the Magic Kingdom. We stayed offsite. We went back when I was 13 & just visited the Magic Kingdom. I didn't go back for 21 years! Since then we've been back 4 more times with a trip booked for March.

zero creativity

November 1988, September 1990, May 1995 for our senior class trip. June 2002 for our honeymoon and every even year since. Oh and October 2015 for MNSSHP.

ChubbyK

I was very lucky to be at Walt Disney World on October 1,1971...my brother and I drove 12 hours to get there and slept in line at the Magic Kingdom..He and I were within the first 500 people into the park...it was a wonderful experience that I will never forget ... Have been to the World over 40 times over the years ....along with a couple cruises ...Can't wait until July when I will be back to celebrate my wife's birthday

officialtom

First went and stayed off prop when I was 12ish, so early 2001. My parents had never been to WDW before so it was new for all of us. I'm 28 now. Then we went again a few years later, stayed at POR in the bayou and fell in love with the WDW bubble. Then took a break while I was in university (although my family went without me once -- rude!).

Once per year for the last 4 years with just my parents. Going again this coming Feb/March for a big family reunion. We plan to keep going annually as long as we're able!

Hopefully November 2017 too, after my partner graduates with his second science degree (don't know how he does it) for his second trip ever, his first stay on property, and my first time at WDW during the Christmas festivities!

So much planning, and I'm loving it!

vgersix

My first visit I was only 4 years old -- 1989. Then again in 2001, 2014, and latest visit to Epcot was this September, 2016 for Food and Wine. I'm looking at becoming an annual passholder and plan to go multiple times this coming year! My next visit will be this December to MK and Epcot!

Eddie Garrison

First trip was in 1987 and have been an AP holder ever since.

Prior to living here, we visited at least 25-30 days per year. 14 nights around 4th of July time. Thanksgiving week (6 nights). Spring Break time (6 nights). And a few long weekends here ane there, give that another 6 nights.

All and all from 1987 to around 2004/5 probably spent around 500+ days at Disney.

Now ... Living less than five miles from propert, now for going on four years. We spend close to 150+ days a year in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom