So just how long have you been going to Disney World?

rreading

My parents started taking me when I was a young teen in the 80's; now that I am in my 40s and get the 2 bedroom DVC villas, I get to take them now. But maybe five trips before 1991, then a long hiatus...and now at least once annually starting about 8 years ago.

Sadly, I married a lovely lady who prefers not to visit WDW or DL; it's the most difficult aspect of our marriage!

chrisd68

First trip was our honeymoon in 1989.

There was then a big gap until our next visit in 2001 while we had children and saved some money.

Ironically our daughter and son both proposed / were proposed too in front of the castle and had their subsequent honeymoons in WDW - 2013 and last month!

We're hoping this tradition will continue with the rest of our growing family for years to come!

DfromATX

Never went until I was 35 years old with two young children. That was 1983. Have been just about every year since then for a total of 46 times in 33 years. Here is a picture of me and my girls in February 1983:

View attachment 167790

Both are now in their 40's that between the two of them have 4 children and have changed a lot. I on the other hand look exactly the same. It's a miracle I tell ya!

Love it! That made me smile.

Sonic Sunglasses

My first visit to MK was early December of 1971. Last December, I stayed on the WDW property for the first time (Boardwalk). I've lost count of how many times I've been to the parks over the years.

wwmmd

My first time was in '96 when I was 20 yrs old. Then '98, '99 (AK only and before the park was completed) and then I think my next time wasn't until 2008 after our kids were born. There may have been a visit before then though, I just can't remember. Then 2011, 2012, 2014 & finally 2015.

I am always planning my next trip despite not actually knowing when we'll go back. I'd love to go in 2017, but most likely we won't go until 2018.

rob0519

Our first trip was 3 days in March of 1978. Our next trip was in February of 1996 and have been back more than 20 times since.

raymusiccity

Since...
image.jpeg

Started at Ft. Wilderness, when they still had the .25 Mickey's RR running through it; no buses, just boats and the monorail.

drp4video

December 1972. Disneyland was Summer of 1956. ( I was almost three so I don't remember this visit too well)

And I have never stopped going to either one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom