So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

TTA94

I wonder if it will be Nightmare In The Sky from HKDL.. which is a mashup of Hallowishes. Hellfire is in it though :D. I cant see TDO putting a lot of effort into this show for just one night, they don't for year round entertainment LOL.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Or it will be the normal rock band they always have, with a new cute name for the event. Singing and playing various Villain Songs while fireworks go off behind them.

mm52200

My partner is a huge fan of Ursula. I don't recall ever having seen an Ursula that was available for meet & greets. Is there any hope that we might be so lucky at this event?
I have no sources but I'm guessing probably not. The only time I've seen Ursula out is during Spectro Magic and the villains float in the multiple versions of the MK day time parade. However in both she is sitting or her costume and tentacles connect to or are a part of the float. I've never seen her out walking around, just paraded on various floats haha.

mickeysaver

I have no sources but I'm guessing probably not. The only time I've seen Ursula out is during Spectro Magic and the villains float in the multiple versions of the MK day time parade. However in both she is sitting or her costume and tentacles connect to or are a part of the float. I've never seen her out walking around, just paraded on various floats haha.

They could wheel her out in a giant goldfish bowl and Kim would be happy enough. lol

Kitty17794

Megara was testing at EPCOT, supposedly for this event. Don't consider her a villain, but sounds like they're going to the way-back machine. Also have an Equity friend who tweeted he'll be doing something new for this event--presumably a face character. This is the LTM event they planned the longest, sounds like they're pulling out all the stops.

Indeed, Megara will be co-hosting along with Hades, Pain and Panic. *cough* Equity, hosting, Hades.

Also.... we may be seeing some new faces in the meet and greet line-up. I've heard that a certain Oogie Boogie Man may be showing up...

Sped2424

Indeed, Megara will be co-hosting along with Hades, Pain and Panic. *cough* Equity, hosting, Hades.

Also.... we may be seeing some new faces in the meet and greet line-up. I've heard that a certain Oogie Boogie Man may be showing up...
Is there a certain mother named gothel going? also has oogie boogie every been seen before?

DizFiz

Well I'm impressed and not impressed by this. I would have expected this to be like a all day party but it seems like the real fun begins at the midnight witching hour. It looks like a awesome day regardless and I really can't wait to see some great photos of the different villain costumes. I wish I could be there to witness the once in a lifetime firework show as that is the one thing I miss about the studios. I know villains will be swarming the twilight zone that night.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So this isn't even an all-day thing? Why the heck not? Seems to me it'd be a bigger draw to have the Villains out all day for meet & greet. Huh.

I assume there are limitations when it comes to the actual rotations for the villians themselves. They only do sets of a length before they need to 'rest', etc. But only two hours of the M&G? Imagine what the lines are going to be like...

We've seen this before.. limited M&Gs with a big build up always leads to people being upset they couldn't see who they wanted, not able to see enough, etc.

TTA94

Do we know when the tshirts will go on sale? Makes me cringe when these events come up with "Limited special edition" t shirts... Will they go on sale at park opening or when the event officially starts at night?

MOXOMUMD

Do we know when the tshirts will go on sale? Makes me cringe when these events come up with "Limited special edition" t shirts... Will they go on sale at park opening or when the event officially starts at night?
And how many will be left for discount after the event?

JimboJones123

Me and just about every other AP and CM I know in Orlando. I still see this giving New Years Eve a run for its money.
We are trying to get to the park by 5 pm. I sure hope that is early enough to avoid too much crowd issues.

Sounds like all the attractions are closing at 10 pm. Kinda weird since the park is still open for 3 hours.

Sped2424

We are trying to get to the park by 5 pm. I sure hope that is early enough to avoid too much crowd issues.

Sounds like all the attractions are closing at 10 pm. Kinda weird since the park is still open for 3 hours.
whatt??? that makes no sense. also Im worried about getting there and being turned around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom