So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

Zman-ks

I just dont know how many people will choose MNSSHP which is $56.00(I think) a ticket VS a free, one time special event with the villains.
75.gif

I would.

NowInc

Im planning epcot pin trading by day, DHS by night (as this is a one night only event..where as MNSSHP happens on multiple nights). I'll be sure to be posting updates from both :)

Disvillain63

Please tell me you are a local...because if you are on vacation staying there that long my jealousy will hit a whole new level!!
No...not local...had a family trip planned with DS and his family for October, then my DH and I decided to celebrate my 50th B-Day at WDW because I'm a Villain Fan...two separate vacations...I wish I could live there...keep threatening to sell the house and move to Golden Oaks...DH would need to pass away so I could collect the 'wife' insurance.

lunchbox1175

No...not local...had a family trip planned with DS and his family for October, then my DH and I decided to celebrate my 50th B-Day at WDW because I'm a Villain Fan...two separate vacations...I wish I could live there...keep threatening to sell the house and move to Golden Oaks...DH would need to pass away so I could collect the 'wife' insurance.
The minute i win that big lotto, i am moving to Golden Oak...not holding my breath though.

HatboxGhost

Original Poster
Unleash the Villains is supposed to start around 6pm-1am...MK will let you in with your MNSSHP ticket about 4pm...neither is a full-day event.
I have been searching everywhere for updated info for Unleash the Villains. Can you post an official link that states hours, etc?

Disvillain63

I have been searching everywhere for updated info for Unleash the Villains. Can you post an official link that states hours, etc?
The announcement gave no specific time. The timeframe came from one of the threads I've read on here. However, I have found these statements in the original announcements: "complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief" and "Join in the fun for a night of mischief and a villainous dance party that will last until the 13th hour (1 a.m.)." Yes, they're taking literary license with 13th hour, because technically that is the 1st hour of the day...but it's one day...have fun!

HatboxGhost

Original Poster
What Villains can you get pictures with at MNSSHP??? For the life of me, every time we go, we never see them.
You have to be quick when it comes to pics with the villains at MNSSHP because they are out there for a VERY short time.....at least thats how it was in 2011. Basically plan on your favorites because it is impossible to get them all. I had to go two nights and I still didnt get 2.

plaz10

I'm going on the hope/pray/dream that they'll have something Ursula there. I don't expect a M&G as it's unheard of - but some merch? A backdrop? Maybe her Spectro float? Ha I know I'm quite dreaming on the last part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom