So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

TTA94

Unfortunately I don't think anyone really knows what to expect from this event. It could go different ways... Now if this event was at the MK you can bet it would be insanity!

Should the parking lot close, and it probably will, any idea where they will direct you?

Also I found out the tshirts at DL will go on sale at 8pm... So I assume this will be the case at DHS as well.

Sped2424

Unfortunately I don't think anyone really knows what to expect from this event. It could go different ways... Now if this event was at the MK you can bet it would be insanity!

Should the parking lot close, and it probably will, any idea where they will direct you?

Also I found out the tshirts at DL will go on sale at 8pm... So I assume this will be the case at DHS as well.
I think they always pull people towards epcot when places are full. As it would be the closest place to park without stuffing the magic kingdom

mickeysaver

Just heard a credible rumor Ursula will be "out and about" at the event. Not sure how, but very curious to see.

We are on the fence about going due to some issues with an ill family member. If I knew for sure that Ursula was going to be out, we would go, but without full confirmation, I doubt that I can convince my partner to chance it.

lunchbox1175

I am very bitter right now....we had our trip planned so we could go to this event, and then DW had to go to some stupid conference in Chicago, so we had to move our trip to next week!:mad::banghead::(

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Inside the Magic posted this from last night rehearsal.
Also Who is all the way to the right in the purple and black

1236163_10151569433507035_189712172_n.jpg

dreamfinder

Inside the Magic posted this from last night rehearsal.
Also Who is all the way to the right in the purple and black

1236163_10151569433507035_189712172_n.jpg

The whole front row looks strange. Is the one on the left supposed to be Mother Goethel? And then some Lion King musical inspired Scar? I spy Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Hades, Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier and Oogie Boogie. With someone else hiding behing Oogie.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The whole front row looks strange. Is the one on the left supposed to be Mother Goethel? And then some Lion King musical inspired Scar? I spy Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Hades, Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier and Oogie Boogie. With someone else hiding behing Oogie.
I think that's Cinderella's Step Mother behind Oogie Boogie - I see the wig.

dreamfinder

Interestingly enough, that picture appears to have originated from a vinylmation fan site, and is related to the 13 Reflections of Evil trade event that is going on. So it may have absolutely nothing to do with the event going on at DHS. If it is the vinyl event, the 13 villains in the art work are Oogie, Cruela, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, Maleficient, Evil Queen, Jafar, Scar, Gaston, Captain Hook, Dr Facilier, Hades, and Chernabog. Which would make the women in red in the front Cruela (bad lighting?), Scar, then possibly Chernabog and Ursula. That would probably make the bit of shoulder behind Oogie Gaston, which has Maleficent hiding behind either "Ursula" or "Chernabog". They did have a "Villains Review" followed by a "Villains Mix & Mingle" in the trading event schedule, so I'm thinking that is what this was a picture of.

Doesn't mean that they won't make an appearance at the DHS event tonight, but I wouldn't hold my breath based solely off this picture.

Original caption for the picture from vinylmationworld
All 13 Villains on stage at the 13 Reflections of Evil Event

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom