So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If only there was some system where people who wanted to attend could have set up reservations for events in advance so that Disney would have projected metrics for staffing / crowd control as well as the ability to "lock down" times that are in threat of overbooking.

Hrm...if only there was a system like that...

The Empress Lilly

If only there was some system where people who wanted to attend could have set up reservations for events in advance so that Disney would have projected metrics for staffing / crowd control as well as the ability to "lock down" times that are in threat of overbooking.

Hrm...if only there was a system like that...
That would be awesome. A real game changer. Let UNI keep building last century's theme parks, I'd rather WDW invested in crowd control and no-lines parks!

flynnibus

Premium Member
This is a great example where people point coast to coast and say they don't learn from their mistakes. DLR has gone through this numerous times, and sometimes manages to get it right.. yet WDW can't pickup the lessons.

It's ashame too.. when things with potential get remember more for the negatives than the positives. And then there is more reason not to do it again.

The limited M&G schedule tho looked like a disaster even on paper. Good luck to those out in the mob :)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
AyvW5Nu.jpg

midwest_mice

If this doesn't get TDO thinking to do a teen/adult Halloween event at the Studios, I don't know what will! They have plenty of empty sound stages that they could build some very awesome haunted houses in and compete with Uni. I would be the first to buy a ticket if they would plan and do it right. Golden opportunity.

The Empress Lilly

If this doesn't get TDO thinking to do a teen/adult Halloween event at the Studios, I don't know what will! They have plenty of empty sound stages that they could build some very awesome haunted houses in and compete with Uni. I would be the first to buy a ticket if they would plan and do it right. Golden opportunity.
DHS did have teen events once. Grad nites or sommat. Management thought it would totally work to organise the teen event in their 'thrill park'.

The poor teens were bored out of their wits. There's only so many times you can ride ToT, ST and RnRC. There was nothing else there for them to do. Nothing.

What, semi-drunk and stoned teens at a late night party are going to watch One Man's Dream and Playhouse Disney?

DicksonGR

I agree... A lot of cast members,but fair play -if I was one I'd be here. Took us 2 1/2 hours on Disney bus from AKL to get here. Was at the front standing and could hear the radio. A lot of unhappy drivers and guests. Our bus was very good with being sympathetic to the driver luckily. Not as busy as I thought it would be inside the park though. In and through bag check and tickets in 5 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom