So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

biggy H

We left after the Arrival of the Villians, far too many people and with several attractions closed including TSM from 9:40/10ish until after the fireworks, not much too do for most people. Also lots of lightning near by so not sure if it affected the fireworks.

biggy H

If anyone sees any walk around Ursula photos out there pls post. I have a frien who left DHS because it was so crowded and she's really disappointed she didn't see Ursula or really, most of the villains. She did mention that Oogie looked great.

What are the stand by lines looking like? Anyone there that can post pics? The rest of us folks parked comfortably at home on our couches would love to see what's going on!

Ursula wasn't one of the villians...

Witchy Chick

If anyone sees any walk around Ursula photos out there pls post. I have a frien who left DHS because it was so crowded and she's really disappointed she didn't see Ursula or really, most of the villains. She did mention that Oogie looked great.

What are the stand by lines looking like? Anyone there that can post pics? The rest of us folks parked comfortably at home on our couches would love to see what's going on!

Have not seen any signs of Ursula. Standby at Star Tours about an hour ago was 10 mins. The big three (RnR, ToT, TSMM) -- forget it.

JimboJones123

Saw Gov Radcliffe wandering around by the Animation courtyard. Dancing and whatnot.

TONS of folks dressed up in all kinds of Goth/Fantasy costumes. Winged fairy demons. Shadow Men as far as the eye can see. He is the most popular guest costume (I hope somebody at Disney is seeing this). A she-Gaston. Too many people having too much fun.

This is what I thought the 4th would be like., but that was dead. This is rockin'.

Witchy Chick

I stood in MnG line 1 for nearly 3 hrs and was LUCKY to get Evil Queen who came out first. CMs earlier had announced to the crowd that Shan Yu would be out first. No opportunity for me to stand in any other lines as they were CRAZY long. Esp Malificent/Bowler Hat Guy. That line goes halfway around Echo Lake (after three switchbacks of 100 feet (estimated) right on front of MnG).

Last edited:

raymusiccity

I stood in MnG line 1 for nearly 3 hrs and was LUCKY to get Evil Queen who came out first. CMs earlier had announced to the crowd that Shan Yu would be out first. No opportunity for me to stand in any other lines as they were CRAZY long. Esp Malicicent/Bowler Hat Guy. That line goes halfway around Echo Lake (after three switchbacks of 100 feet (estimated) right on front of MnG).

Wow, another example of the 'half day' park being jam packed !! It's a good thing Universal is hurting attendance, otherwise you wouldn't be able to park hop at all. :)

flFigment

How is it Disney managements fault that you didn't think to get there three hours before the event?

I'm sorry but when I arrive on property at downtown Disney by Crossroads to get there at 430 and at 645 I am still waiting in traffic because of a colossal mismanagement by management I get a little annoyed. Disney was no way prepared to handle this nor did they make any adjustments to correct the issue. We finally bagged the idea and went to Epcot and the traffic was backed up in every direction. When we took the back way from the boardwalk to Epcot the traffic going into MGM (DHS) was stopped and a police officer did not seem to be helping matters at all. The traffic was backed up by the boardwalk beyond the underpass almost to the resorts themselves.

We ran into so many people in Epcot there were very irritated about the handling of the parking and the event itself. I heard there were HUGE waits for boats and buses and the buses were going no where because of the traffic issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom