So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

Prock3

This is why Studios can't have nice things!!! A popular event like this should be at MK where the CMs are used to dealing with crowds even worse than this.

I would be willing to wager that tonight's studios attendance probably hovers close to MKs avg. wonder what the crowd comparison for MNSSHP tonight vs meet the villains is.

JimboJones123

I would say that shortsightedness cost Disney about a million dollars in sales tonight. Studio Catering Company and Herbie are closed. Lines to get food are 45+ minutes. At all places.

Merch sold out HOURS before the party started.

"We've been slammed the past 5 hours"

CM at Backlot Express.

They could easily do this monthly.

Lines to see the villians have a full wrap around Echo Lake, with the queue standing 3-7 wide at places.

The mouse realky pooched the pooch on this.

Oh, the Hades show is spectacular. A full hour long. YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT, TO PAAAAAAAR-TAY!!!!! Yeah, they played that. Hades sang it.

Brilliant, the park just is not prepared.

We haven't even been to sunset. We stopped by the Villians in Vogue at 5:30 when everything was already sold out.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Some of the rare villains from curtsy of Inside the Magic's Twitter
BUFmkFdCUAE7U19.jpg

BUFmrXsCcAAsXoq.jpg

BUFjvkpCUAEr4xb.jpg

luv

The traffic was horrible. Accidents. Some guy in a Disney car stopped his car IN THE LEFT TURN LANE at a left turn light and got out to do...I don't know what - maybe he thought he could direct traffic, but he almost got hit and ran back to his car, which now had cars behind it, next to it and trying to make the left turn around his car...and the weren't about to let him out of the spot he'd stopped in.

It was a MESS. We just left.

However good it was, it wasn't worth all that.

Witchy Chick

Do you get to meet all 3?
No. MnG 1 is Evil Queen and Shan Yu, rotating every 30 mins. MnG2 is Oogie Boogie and Jafar, rotating every 30mins. MnG3 is Bowler Hat Guy and Maleficent. Rotating every 30 mins.

It is crazy here. Park is totally packed and people are still coming in (presumably for fireworks).

DHS has EMH opening tomorrow. These poor CMs.

Soarin' Over Pgh

If anyone sees any walk around Ursula photos out there pls post. I have a frien who left DHS because it was so crowded and she's really disappointed she didn't see Ursula or really, most of the villains. She did mention that Oogie looked great.

What are the stand by lines looking like? Anyone there that can post pics? The rest of us folks parked comfortably at home on our couches would love to see what's going on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom