Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, wish me luck...I've got about a 2 hour commute home right now and it's really snowing bad here... (I don't like driving in snow :lol: )

Have a good one! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Good luck freak and happy thanksgiving!:wave:

GaryT977

You poor kids! It's 77 here and cloudless. :D :D :D

I've only been in the snow a couple of times. I don't know how people live in that stuff!

isnet396

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
From a .. Rhode Islander...

I didn't know how small Rhode Island was until my brother got me an arial photo of the state....it was taken by a guy....on a ladder....

The Mom

Premium Member
Thank you for reminding me WHY I left RI! :lol:

One year, we went to my nephew's wedding in November, and it snowed. We had been to my Grandmother's funeral in Apr/May (last weekend of Apr) and it had also snowed! My daughter (then about 2) wanted to know if it snowed year round in RI! I said no, sometimes it rained! ;)

Amy5180

About 4 inches here in MA. The first snow fall of the season. Yippie. Tomorrow I'm headed down to the Cape with the Fam, to have Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's place.

SirNim

Originally posted by isnet396
I didn't know how small Rhode Island was until my brother got me an arial photo of the state....it was taken by a guy....on a ladder....

Ouch...

That hurt.:mad:

FutureCEO

Original Poster
My school got cancelled right as i was about to leave. Coventry got 7 inches as of late morning according to Gary Ley. :lol: I hate him. Could be more because it snowed until 3. Rhode Island's not B]that[/B] bad. Hey, did you hear about the Cianci story?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom