Snow White's Scary Adventure Question

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
I have heard from a few people that Snow White's Scary Adventure will be taken out of Fantasyland during the redo. True, false? I haven't read anything about this but both people that told me this were pretty sure they heard for sure it was going.

Please tell me no!
:confused:

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
Thanks guys! Glad to here the good news. I was getting worried.

While I'm at it -- are ANY attractions getting the oust? The Pooh's Playful Spot is going away, right? But as far as attractions goes, nothing is leaving, right?

Rob562

It's in the FAQ, I believe, but here's a quick recap:

-Dumbo is getting moved (which means that it will most likely be out of commission for at least a period of time during construction).
-Playful Spot is getting downsized, shifted east and will predominantly be a M&G.
-Ariel's M&G will have a new home by her attraction.
-Pooh gets a rethemed exterior.
-Barnstormer will stay but be re-themed.
-Everything else in Toontown Fair is going away.

Almost none of the current Fantasyland is involved with the Expansion at all. It's all being built on the former home of 20000 Leagues and where Ariel's Grotto is now.

Anything not on this list is staying as-is.

-Rob

tiaragirl

Kinda sad the grotto is going :(

One of my first Disney memories is watching my sister slip on the water amusement thing while in line to see Ariel.. hahaha.

I'm horrible.

Rob562

Wasn't there the concept of a new roof for Mad Tea Party before? :shrug:

The only place that was seen was in the aerial-view concept art, with no other confirmation from Disney. It's been going around that it was cut from the budget, at least for now.

-Rob

PurpleRose

I'm still resentful of the grotto! I remember seeing it in 1999 and you could still see the tracks in the water from 20K and rock formations before they built the grotto up...time to let it go. It's been 10 years...

stlbobby

I'm actually going to miss Pooh's Playful Spot. It was a nice place to let little kids run loose while the adults took a break. I'm glad they're expanding and improving, but I wish they'd find a place for this playground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom