Snow White Meet & Greet at Epcot

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Wishing wells and curb stones are all very well and good, but the most important question remains unanswered, is Snow White fit?

Surely someone must have a picture?

stevieg639

I am glad we have a meet and greet in a specific place in Germany and many of the guests will be so excited to meet Snow White, I know I am

scstrawn

6130_1021706762733_1827132191_48843_2818651_n.jpg

Since I didn't see that anyone had posted a pic yet...Snow White is the one on the right. :p

EPCOTPluto

^:eek:NOWAISRIUSLYSTHU!!!!... OHAI :lol:

Seriously, that looks like a better photo op than before! If they show the well more... :)

jt04

6130_1021706762733_1827132191_48843_2818651_n.jpg

Since I didn't see that anyone had posted a pic yet...Snow White is the one on the right. :p

Nice addition. Epcot just keeps getting with these new items that are really starting to add up. I think WS looks better than it ever has.

Thanks for the cute picture! :)

Gorjus

More changes have been added. So far I've only seen photos, but I'll walk by today for an in person look. Trellises (sp?) have been added along the walls with greenery to make it look more woodsy. Great for photos. Still needing shade for the princess and her royal photographer.

njDizFan

More changes have been added. So far I've only seen photos, but I'll walk by today for an in person look. Trellises (sp?) have been added along the walls with greenery to make it look more woodsy. Great for photos. Still needing shade for the princess and her royal photographer.
dont want to ruin her porcellin complextion

EPCOT Explorer

Sounds nice.:D

Hope they get shade in there soon. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom