Sneaky Magic Ninja Friends...

Nemo14

Little bit of good news. My mom is coming next week! :sohappy: She's going to camp out w/ me here at the hospital until baby comes. It will be so nice to not be here alone all the time. I felt bad about her being here that long, but really by the time she gets here the longest it will be is 2 weeks. Plus she wants to stay for a week or 2 after we go home so she'll be here a little while. :)
That's great Steph! That will certainly help pass the time, and help you to relax too.

Uponastar

I'm rooting for him too. I really think he could do it, too. Either way I think he's going to have the most successful career of the two of them.

I agree.
Adam is very theatrical. More so than the rocker he hopes to be.
Kris is very bluesy and cozy. He just pulls you in when he sings. He's gonna catch on big!

Nemo14

I agree. Both were good, but for 2 different reasons. Neither one sounded good on that last song though. What a piece of crap music that was!!!!

PotteryGal

Hello again....

Sorry I missed Stephie, but I'm so glad things are going well for you. And how wonderful your mom is coming to be with you! :sohappy:

Hello Dot and Betty!

joanna71985

Anyone watch "Glee" last night?

I did! I loved it!

Little bit of good news. My mom is coming next week! :sohappy: She's going to camp out w/ me here at the hospital until baby comes. It will be so nice to not be here alone all the time. I felt bad about her being here that long, but really by the time she gets here the longest it will be is 2 weeks. Plus she wants to stay for a week or 2 after we go home so she'll be here a little while. :)

That's great Steph!

Hey Jenny! Watching AI?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom