• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Sneaking into Disney...why?

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
lol, did you see the president of Netflix. He was on tv saying how he can't believe that he actually has to explain to folks that this is a MOVIE and do not attempt this in real life.

smh
What?!

But I've nearly completed gathering all the arcana needed to summon the Harbingers of the Elder Gods!

tigerlight

Advertisement
On a related topic - it seems fairly easy to "sneak in" at the main entrances. My spouse *did* tap his magic band recently but it was clear nobody saw him do it. We both walked in and he was questioned "Please tap in sir" and we replied "we already did" and they said "Ok have a great day!" I have to think many who DIDN'T tap get in this way... just follow a big group.

DisneyJoe

On a related topic - it seems fairly easy to "sneak in" at the main entrances. My spouse *did* tap his magic band recently but it was clear nobody saw him do it. We both walked in and he was questioned "Please tap in sir" and we replied "we already did" and they said "Ok have a great day!" I have to think many who DIDN'T tap get in this way... just follow a big group.
Just FYI, and you may know this already, by not tapping it, your account could not do anything within that park tied to admission - ie use or make FP+, and if you tried, it should get flagged by the system.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Please do not post hot links to videos of people engaged in questionable activities- it will only encourage them. Thank you.
Well in post #39 you've had hot links for days to Adam the Woo who is always sneaking into Disney and Universal and has been banned from going to both parks. You seem to have no problem with keeping Adam the Woo on here.

tigerlight

Just FYI, and you may know this already, by not tapping it, your account could not do anything within that park tied to admission - ie use or make FP+, and if you tried, it should get flagged by the system.
And people are stupid and might try that once they are in.... but my point is it just seems awfully easy to sneak past the front entrance... never tried it and never will, just recounting what happened to us recently.

Dead2009

Well in post #39 you've had hot links for days to Adam the Woo who is always sneaking into Disney and Universal and has been banned from going to both parks. You seem to have no problem with keeping Adam the Woo on here.
Actually he didn't sneak into either one, he trespassed into their backstage areas which is what got him banned. Besides, who is he really encouraging to sneak into theme parks? People who probably have no idea who he is do it all the time and some even result in death. We just dont hear about the ones who survive.

ratherbeinwdw

I watched a very old video on Youtube taken right before Horizons closed. It has two young men who figured out how to work it so they could jump out of the car and hide behind the scenes. They have video of them in most of the scenes with the aa's. They even stayed in for hours without getting caught. The video is real. They were proud of it. They had small things they had stolen from the scenes like the egg looking plants and a few pieces of food. One of them just died at age 46 of cancer. I guess they thought it had been long enough for them to not get into any trouble. I don't believe anyone could get away with that today.
They would video the cars coming by them. In one, you can hear a child telling his parent he just saw a man behind the scene.
Their excuse was how much they loved Horizons, and had found out it was being closed for good. They even have video with the cars over their heads. They went everywhere backstage. One hurt his foot, and it was supposedly, a permanent injury.

The Mom

Premium Member
They were hot links showing him being banned because of his activities - which might make others think twice about doing the same. A lesson, as it were. The link I removed was to someone who has not yet realized the error of his ways. ;)

Trackmaster

It must suck to be banned from Universal or Disney if you really enjoy going there. Unlike at sports stadiums where it would be difficult to realistically enforce the ban, its beyond easy to at Disney and Universal -- entry is controlled by fingerprint recognition.

drizgirl

It must suck to be banned from Universal or Disney if you really enjoy going there. Unlike at sports stadiums where it would be difficult to realistically enforce the ban, its beyond easy to at Disney and Universal -- entry is controlled by fingerprint recognition.
Not really a fingerprint. It's a biometric scan. So not the same. I imagine it would be pretty easy to sneak in again. But you run the risk of being charged with criminal tresspassing.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

They were hot links showing him being banned because of his activities - which might make others think twice about doing the same. A lesson, as it were. The link I removed was to someone who has not yet realized the error of his ways. ;)
If it was a lesson then why did he trespass again? Seems false for him to say he realized the error of his ways yet then goes out and trespasses in unauthorized areas again. So he's being rewarded for his behavior with these links which lead to more hits and subscribers.

Gelatoni

I really hope they fix these holes soon it seems like if people can sneak in to look at the Indian village imagine someone with bad intentions...

Gelatoni

If it was a lesson then why did he trespass again? Seems false for him to say he realized the error of his ways yet then goes out and trespasses in unauthorized areas again. So he's being rewarded for his behavior with these links which lead to more hits and subscribers.
I wonder if Disney can make YouTube pull these trespassing videos.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

I wonder if Disney can make YouTube pull these trespassing videos.
I'm sure there's some kind of terms of service, etc. But I really think they only enforce it if there are copyright issues.

Take this guy for example. He admitted to faking alot of his videos yet he's not going to take them down because the videos give him alot of revenue:

The Mom

Premium Member
WDW lifted the ban after about 5 years, and he has stated that he hasn't tried to go backstage since. He is still banned from Universal. The hot links only connect to those videos where he gets banned/trespassed off of the two parks. If people want to go look up more of his videos because of those links, they are free to do so, just as they are free to look at any by other people who sneak into unauthorized areas- just don't post them here.

Trackmaster

Well, I was just thinking that he's not going to have much of a YouTube page if his big thing was making videos for Disney/Universal theme parks, and now he can't step foot in them again (the reinstatement notwithstanding, this was more of a reference to when the ban was active).

Top Bottom