Sneak Peek of MMRR?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What was really odd was I was told about the soft opening by Belle at Cinderella's Royal Table. Not somewhere I normally dine - more a ticking something off a list - but I asked Belle when we were going to be able to visit her cottage and she said 'Are you back in the Kingdom on x day?' I said yes and she smiled and winked at me.
I was on St Pete Beach the previous Monday and got a phone call to tell me to be at the wall on the following Friday. I think it broke on the web on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

Kman101

They also quietly opened Mine Train on the day of the 24 hour thing. It's not unusual for a soft opening, but no one should really "expect" one. Just look for the cloaking devices and hope for the best ;) and I'm sure DisTwitter will be all over it. It's always been amusing to me how many of the bloggers "just happen to be" in the right place at the right time ;)

I will say the Pandora previews was a really nice thing. It's a shame they haven't repeated that. Toy Story Land previews after the fact was a bit of a joke (not to mention, restricting it, which was so dumb)

Maybe we hear something on May 1st (MGM's 30th)? They don't typically make those announcements at the anniversary celebration (which is just a head honcho rambling, honoring some long time cast members, and celebrating with a cupcake -- but apparently they'll have DHS 30th merch, and passholder merch)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom