Sneak Peek of MMRR?

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Wouldn’t be surprised if Disney either announces or opens MMRR the day the Hagrid’s Magical Unicorn Zombie Mortorbike Extravganza Epic Adventure opens...

begood524

We got to preview TSM in May 2008. The big garden planters were just moved and CMs were inviting people to ride. It was not announced that I know of. We were just in the right place at the right time.
Same thing happened to me with Toy Story Land

Scrooged

If it means dealing with Woody Harrelson, count me out.

MadTeacup

Wouldn’t be surprised if Disney either announces or opens MMRR the day the Hagrid’s Magical Unicorn Zombie Mortorbike Extravganza Epic Adventure opens...
Maybe they would announce it. They're currently too preoccupied with the GE test and adjust to expedite the opening of MMRR. I'd expect it to open after GE's opening day but before RotR.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was lucky enough to be at the first soft opening of new Fantasyland. The telltale sign was Disney Cloaking Devices at the entrance (plants on wheels) and cast members hanging around in front of them telling people nothing was happening. Then later that (morning?) the plants were wheeled to the side and people walked in.
The worst kept secret since the BLT! For the “unannounced soft opening” the line was from Belle all the way back to the Tea Cups.

Scrooged

All this talk about following cast members brought this memory up : This happened to me years and years ago at Universal in Orlando. It was close to the end of the night and we were asked if we wanted to see a sneak preview of a coming attraction. My Dad and I instantly said yes and they took us to the (then) new Jaws attraction. It was the total ride with effects and all and there were
Only 8 people on the boat along with the “captain.”
It was great because we got to ride
It twice- and this was the test phase when jaws would attempt to bite the boat. Let’s just say that didn’t go to well. But otherwise it was a neat experience.

While I know it’s not Disney- it was still a cool experience.

cjkeating

The worst kept secret since the BLT! For the “unannounced soft opening” the line was from Belle all the way back to the Tea Cups.

What was really odd was I was told about the soft opening by Belle at Cinderella's Royal Table. Not somewhere I normally dine - more a ticking something off a list - but I asked Belle when we were going to be able to visit her cottage and she said 'Are you back in the Kingdom on x day?' I said yes and she smiled and winked at me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom