smoking in the World

WDW1971

Yeah...'cause I know my wife would be at the chocolate zone in the Tiki Room. If some guy touches her, he loses his hand! ;)

**Caution: Thread drift ahead**

That brings up an interesting side-trip. Do you married ladies get offended when men "check you out" when you're at Disney World? I admit, I look at other women...I admire beauty. My wife knows I look, but trusts that I ONLY look. I do nothing to injure that trust...I am devoted to her. I don't think bad thoughts, I just look.

tigsmom

I personally would not be offended is some guy "checked me out", what woman would! how do you feel when other guys "check out" your wife? (Makes me feel like I live in the library. ) :lol:

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by WDW1971
Yeah...'cause I know my wife would be at the chocolate zone in the Tiki Room. If some guy touches her, he loses his hand! ;)

That brings up an interesting side-trip. Do you married ladies get offended when men "check you out" when you're at Disney World? I admit, I look at other women...I admire beauty. My wife knows I look, but trusts that I ONLY look. I do nothing to injure that trust...I am devoted to her. I don't think bad thoughts, I just look.

I wouldn't mind one bit if a guy "checked me out!" In fact I'd just like them to stop running the other way when they see me comin'! :lol: ;)

WDW1971

I see guys looking at my wife a lot. I just keep thinking, "look all you want, I get to see the version after the wrapping is removed!"

I'm a lucky guy! :sohappy:

WDW1971

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I wouldn't mind one bit if a guy "checked me out!" In fact I'd just like them to stop running the other way when they see me comin'! :lol: ;)

I'm sure it's not that bad! I bet there's a guy out there just waiting for you to walk into his life!

leeocean

Please smoke in the DESIGNATED areas if you choose to do so!

(Now you peeps can go back to talking about beautiful people)

leeocean

Originally posted by TiggerBite
Hello? That's why I asked in the first place!:brick:

Sorry.. just get extremely frustrated when I see people blowing smoke into a 3 yo's face in Fantasyland because they didn't care about following the rules.

The Mom

Premium Member

That brings up an interesting side-trip. Do you married ladies get offended when men "check you out" when you're at Disney World?

It's been a while since anyone "checked" me out! :lol: However, my husband gets angry when guys check out our daughter! ;)

Gucci65

Originally posted by leeocean
Sorry.. just get extremely frustrated when I see people blowing smoke into a 3 yo's face in Fantasyland because they didn't care about following the rules.

I'm with you on that!!!

When this implimented this rule a few years ago I asked a CM why and he told me that there had reports of too many children being unintentionally burned by a passing smoker. Good thing it wasn't my kid, hell hath no fury like Mom p.o.ed

Erika

Ehhhhhhh...it all depends on how it is done. There is a fine line between looking and leering. If it's really noticible, it gets mighty uncomfortable.

I actually felt more "squirmy" about it before I was married. At least now I can whip out the husband card in the unlikely event that somebody gets in my face.

WDW1971

It's been a while since anyone "checked" me out! However, my husband gets angry when guys check out our daughter!

I'm sure you get "checked-out" and don't know it.

I want to have a daughter when we have another child...I just don't know how I'll handle guys looking her over one day. :(

WDW1971

Originally posted by Erika
Ehhhhhhh...it all depends on how it is done. There is a fine line between looking and leering. If it's really noticible, it gets mighty uncomfortable.

Yeah, if some guy just glances at my wife and moves on, I'm ok. If I see him staring at certain areas of her, I will get steamed. I've actually stepped into the line-of-sight of a few of them. :lol:

Gucci65

WDW1971 - you remind them how old you daughter is. Then tell them that you have a gun and a shovel and you are sure they won't be missed. (that came from an email a few weeks ago):lol: :D

Erika

I'm sure you get "checked-out" and don't know it.

I want to have a daughter when we have another child...I just don't know how I'll handle guys looking her over one day. :(

I guess you and your wife will just have to blame yourselves for her good genes! :wave: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom