smoking in the World

WDW1971

Originally posted by Erika
I guess you and your wife will just have to blame yourselves for her good genes! :wave: ;)

See, that's what I'm worried about! If my daughter looks as pretty as my wife, I'll have to be on my toes all the time! :)

WDW1971

Originally posted by Gucci65
WDW1971 - you remind them how old you daughter is. Then tell them that you have a gun and a shovel and you are sure they won't be missed. (that came from an email a few weeks ago):lol: :D

I like that one.

Basically, I plan to tell the young men that I expect them to treat my daughter better than I treat my wife. I set the bar high and if they try to jump over it, my daughter (if and when God lets us have one) will be in good hands.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm a non-smoker but a couple of people I went with recently were not and they only smoked in the designated areas. Some of the areas were quite nice especially at the MK. What actually bugged me was the non-smoking people that would come and sit down in those areas and the complain about the smoke. This lady actually told my mom she was ruining her child's (The lady's child) health! I felt like telling them that the whole rest of the park is smoke free and go somewhere else. :goodnevil

WDW1971

If the areas are clearly marked (to be honest, I don't recall seeing them since my wife and I don't smoke...we never looked for them), then the non-smokers that wander into them are idiots. If I'm walking and someone is walking in front of me chugging like a train, I'll comment. I have a tendency to drink a lot of water...however, I don't go around peeing on people. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom