Small world to be gone for good??

Henning

Hi!?!

Hmmm...guys?!? :confused:

Who the heck is Maelstrom rocks and what did he/she/it do that might make him/her/it my long lost twin?

:veryconfu

-Henning

P.S.: Henning is a scandinavian name (actually it´s my real surname) - my family is from the nothern tip of Germany....

jmarc63

Originally posted by Henning
Hi!?!

Hmmm...guys?!? :confused:

Who the heck is Maelstrom rocks and what did he/she/it do that might make him/her/it my long lost twin?

:veryconfu

-Henning

P.S.: Henning is a scandinavian name (actually it´s my real surname) - my family is from the nothern tip of Germany....

Maelstromrocks was a member that was banned from the site and tried to come back in an other incarnation twice and was sumarriarly(sp) ejected. They made outragous and to the point flaming posts to bait other members as well as insulting members if they didn't agree and see it ther way, also had a habit of misspelling and using random uppercase letters in words in each post. Kind of like a signature if you will. If you not them I would like to welcome you to the boards

MicBat

Originally posted by jmarc63
Maelstromrocks was a member that was banned from the site and tried to come back in an other incarnation twice and was sumarriarly(sp) ejected. They made outragous and to the point flaming posts to bait other members as well as insulting members if they didn't agree and see it ther way, also had a habit of misspelling and using random uppercase letters in words in each post. Kind of like a signature if you will. If you not them I would like to welcome you to the boards

He/She had a scary avitar too!

Mr Bill

That avatar was kind of funny.

Attachments

• parrotlady.jpg
    parrotlady.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 97

SirNim

Very funny. I'll tell you, MaElsTRomRoCKs sure had a warped, wry, and dry sense of humor! At times I have pondered - is that, "thing", MaElsTRomRoCKs? If it is, MaElsTRomRoCKs sure is a very feathery individual.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Very funny. I'll tell you, MaElsTRomRoCKs sure had a warped, wry, and dry sense of humor! At times I have pondered - is that, "thing", MaElsTRomRoCKs? If it is, MaElsTRomRoCKs sure is a very feathery individual.

I just thought his avitar was funny.

Henning

Hi!

Misspelling (Remember, I´m from Germany!) and dry sense of humor - I´m probably guilty!

But no flaming posts and insults from me....

Don´t worry: I´m just myself!

-Henning

jmarc63

Originally posted by Henning
Hi!

Misspelling (Remember, I´m from Germany!) and dry sense of humor - I´m probably guilty!

But no flaming posts and insults from me....

Don´t worry: I´m just myself!

-Henning

Don't worry about an ocasional misspelling of a word here or there, I have that problem occasionally. With maelstromrocks he seemed very deliberate in this manner even omitting letters or even verbs and adverbs to his sentences. Us that have been here a while can spot them easily, some more than others.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jmarc63
Don't worry about an ocasional misspelling of a word here or there, I have that problem occasionally. With maelstromrocks he seemed very deliberate in this manner even omitting letters or even verbs and adverbs to his sentences. Us that have been here a while can spot them easily, some more than others.

Ye Malestormrox wud purpussly misspel wurds an youse badd inglish...

bearboysnc

Originally posted by imagineergurl
my mom told me that she read in her disney magazine that they were gonna tear it down due to poor attendence but they cant!!any1 know the real truth cause my mom is known to stretch the truth

My Dad says they are going to shut down the Magic Kingdom because too many children are falling down, and they can't get insurance anymore. They're going to turn it into an Old Age home.

I don't know if I believe him though, he wears his underwear on the outside of his pants sometimes.

celticdog

Re: Re: Small world to be gone for good??

Originally posted by bearboysnc
My Dad says they are going to shut down the Magic Kingdom because too many children are falling down, and they can't get insurance anymore. They're going to turn it into an Old Age home.

I don't know if I believe him though, he wears his underwear on the outside of his pants sometimes.

At least he's wearing pants.

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ye Malestormrox wud purpussly misspel wurds an youse badd inglish...

While normal people use the "shift" key to denote some sort of Capitalization/strong meaning, MAelSTRomRoCKs, I think, hit the "caps lock" button down and randomly hit the "shift" key for random lowercase letters and some really funky graphical text...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom