Small World Re-opening Wednesday

askmike1

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't the new queue just give you a more up-close view of the facade? In fact, the only thing you wouldn't see is the clock (unless there was a wait). Never mind the fact that you will see the entire facade at the end of the ride as you wait for the people in the boat in front of you to sit down. :)

fngoofy

I though I had heard they where going to enclose the front of the attraction (the parts right by the main walkway through fantasyland) so that they could air condition the line better.

I am pretty sure I didn't dream this, because I remember thinking they should also do this for Peter Pan.

Anyone remember hearing this or know if this was every really an option?

SwistakFam

I was there on Friday (10/22), the ride looks really nice and clean. The new directions didnt seem very complicated to me. There were a couple of things I did notice though, they have changed the location for stroller storage to the front of IASW, it was not at all busy but this area was very congested. I also noticed the music was skipping and seemed off track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom