Rumor Small world overlay with Tangled?

Spash007

True I feel like they would maybe at some point put the frozen coaster in Wdw in new fantasy land like they are making right now In Disneyland Paris

It seems like there would be enough space for at least one section in New Fantasyland (Newer Fantasyland?) if they re-route some of the backstage roads, right behind Gaston's Tavern. Rather than having a continuous walk like it is now between the Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid areas, this one would be tucked behind with a walkway between the tavern and gift shop. This way they could do a little more dramatic of a change (from quaint village to tundra) and have the frozen landscape also work as part of the backgrop for Beast's castle. Honestly you probably could even put a Tangled area back there too, but having her tower in one area and a ride in another would be a little odd

Rk2k5

It seems like there would be enough space for at least one section in New Fantasyland (Newer Fantasyland?) if they re-route some of the backstage roads, right behind Gaston's Tavern. Rather than having a continuous walk like it is now between the Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid areas, this one would be tucked behind with a walkway between the tavern and gift shop. This way they could do a little more dramatic of a change (from quaint village to tundra) and have the frozen landscape also work as part of the backgrop for Beast's castle. Honestly you probably could even put a Tangled area back there too, but having her tower in one area and a ride in another would be a little odd
I can see them doing that and I wish that they would bring back the original plans they had to bring pixe hollow there but the ip is not as popular but it would have been a really cool land

SweetDuffy101

While Tokyo Disneysea is having a Rapunzel attraction in 2022 as part of the Fantasy lake port the 8th port of TokyoDisneySea together with peter pan and Frozen.

Spash007

I find it very interesting that more and more parks are adding Frozen lands. I really wonder what this means for WDW since there already is the frozen ride and M&G in Epcot.

Rk2k5

I find it very interesting that more and more parks are adding Frozen lands. I really wonder what this means for WDW since there already is the frozen ride and M&G in Epcot.
I bet that at some point we will get the tangled land in new fantasyland or maybe even Hollywood studios but I don't think that we will ever get a frozen land since there's a ride in Epcot now.

spectromagic04

Some actual It’s a Small World news is the whole finale scenes lighting package has been upgraded with LED lights. They’ve been slowly replaced with LED lights over the past couple months.

Attachments

• E2F809BB-0D7C-4E3E-A067-E30953766843.jpeg
    E2F809BB-0D7C-4E3E-A067-E30953766843.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 269
  • E6E886D4-A9B6-44BC-97D8-E27DA45A50D4.jpeg
    E6E886D4-A9B6-44BC-97D8-E27DA45A50D4.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 264

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom