Skyway's return?

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
egionet said:
Just a little FYI, the lights are always on in the skyway stations and the music plays up there. It's really creepy, but definitely not a sign of it ever returning. Not to mention the took out half of the queue in F-land.

I'm glad someone else finds it creepy too. Usually there is just ONE lonely lightbulb on in the middle of the docking bay house.....Maybe it's in honor of those that died while riding it?

It's really really creepy. If anyone knows anything about the last few days of it (why it shut down, bad things that happened, etc.) please post, I'm interested in this.

I got the Piece Of Disney History pin of the Skyway and it's creepy just looking at it!

scottnj1966

imagineers

How many imagineers are actually based in Florida?
Do they have an office here?

I thought they were based in california.

My guess is she was talking to maybe a cast member she knows and we all know a 7 dollar an hour person will never know the insides of any company much less Disney. They all hear the same rumors we do.

Tim G

scottnj1966 said:
How many imagineers are actually based in Florida?
Do they have an office here?

I thought they were based in california.

My guess is she was talking to maybe a cast member she knows and we all know a 7 dollar an hour person will never know the insides of any company much less Disney. They all hear the same rumors we do.

Yep! They're California based...
But... There is an office.. a tiny office... not much of an office really.... but it is an office... for what it's worth...

How many Imagineers are based in florida? It all depends on what's going on in Florida...

Why?

scottnj1966

Corrus said:
Yep! They're California based...
But... There is an office.. a tiny office... not much of an office really.... but it is an office... for what it's worth...

How many Imagineers are based in florida? It all depends on what's going on in Florida...

Why?

Just trying to figure out how this one girl would know an imagineer and that they would tell her the skyride was coming back.

The ride could never come back. People are too different know. They like throwing things and spitting off the cars.

Tim G

scottnj1966 said:
Just trying to figure out how this one girl would know an imagineer and that they would tell her the skyride was coming back.

The ride could never come back. People are too different know. They like throwing things and spitting off the cars.
And even then......... Imagineers often tell stories to people about things people love to hear... :D :D :D

But rest asured... The Skuway won't come back...

Tom

Beta Return
Corrus said:
Tell him that he's wrong... he's got the whole thing mixed up..

The monorail is being converted to the skyway... and the submariens are instaaled in the living seas as substitute for the sea cabs... :lookaroun

Yeah, I always knowed he was an idiot. He's so stewpid - not liek me! :p

tink rules

Rayray said:
New ride concept: the stollers can be put on the empty buckets. That's a neat way to get rid of those four-wheeled man-eaters. ;)
You can pick up your stroller at the other end of the Skyway....

I can see it now.... "Honey... isn't that our stoller????"

I hope they took the baby out....

maelstrom

That door's open a lot. I don't know what they're doing up there, but I highly doubt the Skyway is coming back. I kept trying to see it from the TTA this weekend but every time I went on, it broke down and I had to be evacuated.

banimall

The ride could never come back. People are too different now. They like throwing things and spitting off the cars.

I'm sure people were throwing things and spitting off the cars from the day the skyway opened, wasn't that the point of it, like an old carnival game:lol:

sseguin613

SOLISIMO said:
Actually I just got off the phone with an imagineer (who's a friend of mine;) ) and he said that they will be expanding the monorail through the park using those buildings as drop off points:cool:

Could this actually happen? I mean the monorail in Disneyland california, goes through Tomrrowland near the Matterhorn or something right? I'm not too familiar with it myself. What do you people think?

shaelyn

sseguin613 said:
Could this actually happen? I mean the monorail in Disneyland california, goes through Tomrrowland near the Matterhorn or something right? I'm not too familiar with it myself. What do you people think?

It won't happen. The DL one is really just an amusement, not the same as WDW's. There are no plans to expand the monorail, especially through the park. He was just being sarcastic :p

Tim G

shaelyn said:
It won't happen. The DL one is really just an amusement, not the same as WDW's. There are no plans to expand the monorail, especially through the park. He was just being sarcastic :p
Well... you never know...

Captain Chaos

sseguin613 said:

Yes.. this is part of the monorail expansion for WDW... :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom