Skyway News

Castle Cake Apologist

Original Poster
I recently E-mailed Disney World about whether or not there are plans to bring either the Alice in Wonderland or Pinocchio attractions to Disney World. Here was the response I received:
"Watch for some magic to take place in the old Fantasy Land Skyway station!"
Hmm.....
Not too elabrote but it does tell us something will be going in the old station!

Castle Cake Apologist

Original Poster
Most likely character greeting, I would say. When we were there last, Pinocchio and Gepetto were up there doing greeting. Maybe Geppeto's Workshop as a name? I mean the building already looks like something you'd see in Pinocchio

WDWFanatic

I thought i had read on this website that they were planning a sit down resturant presented by lucerine dairy. I'd like to see some places to eat where im not attacked by characters constantly. Dont get me wrong i love the character breakfast, it just seemed everywhere i went they had them now.

Chad

Myabe they're turning it into a meet and greet so they can remove the OTHER meet and greet when they do something with the 20k under the sea lagoon

woofboy111

I once asked a CM about what was going to happen to the skyway, and she told me there were no plans for the Fantasyland station right now, but she said a ride would be built in the tommorland station that would be better than Spiderman, and that's all she would say. Anyone else have any thing to say about this?

FutureCEO

thats a shame they got rid of the skyway. Why? Pincohhio attraction would be kool, meet and greet-another damn one and no more

monorail256

I have heard from a Disney Cast member that they plan to build a more *expensive* resteraunt in the skyway station in fantsy land near "its a small world" on the other hand i havnt' found out yet any *rumors* on what might be going into the skywya station in tomorrowland besides the fact of them closing and demoishing the carosel of progress and building something there...but i doubt they would demoslish it... its walts baby!! :0) i am pretty sure about the resteraunt thing though! :D

goofy

They have the pinochio ride in paris i didnt go on it wat is it like???

They have fats pass on it in paris but wen i went at 1:30pm the fast pss return time was between 7:00pm and 8:00pm the stand alone q was 1 hr 30 mins

So u figure it must be good

Is it

markymark

Originally posted by woofboy111
I once asked a CM about what was going to happen to the skyway, and she told me there were no plans for the Fantasyland station right now, but she said a ride would be built in the tommorland station that would be better than Spiderman, and that's all she would say. Anyone else have any thing to say about this?

Sounds interesting, thats a new one to me! Anyone else got any info on this one! If that goes ahead, does that mean a "Spidey" style ride would still go into GMR in the studios?

the ceo at wdw

what i have heard from a CM is that it won't not be a spidey type ride. It will be more like Dinosaur and Indy But she said it would be the next generation in that kind of atraction. Some kind of 3D walls or somthing. we'll find out wont we. Oh!! The theme will be based on Villians. All types of them. It should be good. But she just said that disney was JUST thinking about it.

justin

woofboy111

Originally posted by the ceo at wdw
what i have heard from a CM is that it won't not be a spidey type ride. It will be more like Dinosaur and Indy But she said it would be the next generation in that kind of atraction. Some kind of 3D walls or somthing. we'll find out wont we. Oh!! The theme will be based on Villians. All types of them. It should be good. But she just said that disney was JUST thinking about it.

justin

Is this in the Skyway station, or MGM?

WeirdOne

Ok, haven't I told you people about the GMR replacement already...stop with the GMR rumors...:rolleyes:I have told you already what will happen in 2003 unless Disney hanges its mid which I don't think they will. The WeirdOne :)

woofboy111

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Ok, haven't I told you people about the GMR replacement already...stop with the GMR rumors...:rolleyes:I have told you already what will happen in 2003 unless Disney hanges its mid which I don't think they will. The WeirdOne :)

And do you have a post telling us about it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom