Sith Meditation Sphere Preparation

YAY! After two years of planning and saving, the time is fast approaching for or next trip! I very much want to thank Kingdom Konsults for the help given and Kudos to Master Yoda for his wonderful help and patience! This was our first ime benefiting from them, and it will not be the last. The cast of characters on this trip will be my darling wife, 4 y.o. daughter, mother-in-law and myself. Pics will follow after the trip! Here is our schedule.

Friday 11/25/11
My wife works in retail, so she will be up most of the night for "Black Friday", I will go pick her up, home for a quick shower and change, for all will be packed. We then head over to my parents for breakfast and head out to our halfway point in Crestview, Fl. for friday night (hopefully dinner at a Pensacola resturaunt we have always wanted to try that we saw Andrew Zimmerman do a show from)

Saturday 11/26/11
Visit with relatives and a round of golf in Destin, Fl.

Sunday 11/27/11
Early start to the Kingdom, will stop just outside of Orlando to visit with a great lady that works in Disney, we have kept in contact with this great lady for years and plan to continue, more to come on that, due to that I have 3 ADR's with her that she has never been to before! We check into the Wilderness Lodge, then off to DD for shopping, we would hit the parks, but have a ADR at 7:40 pm with Linda at Cali Grill and then watch the fireworks from there!

Monday 11/28/11
Animal Kingdom (EMH 0800 to 0900) and an ADR in WL at Whispering Canyon Grill 7:50 pm!

Tuesday 11/29/11
VERY BUSY DAY!
Magic Kingdom (no EMH :cry:) Breakfast at Crystal Palace 8:15 am...Pirates League at 0955 for wife, DD and myself..mom-in-law too chicken. That night for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and Wishes Desert Party!

Wednesday 11/30/11
Epcot (no EMH :cry:) Breakfast/Lunch at Akershus 10:45 am..then over to Boardwalk to see Christmas decorations and dinner at ESPN (my wife is a big sports nut and last two visits we have been there, kinda a tradition :lol:)

Thursday 12/1/11
Magic Kingdom (EMH 0800 to 0900) TRY to be there for opening ceremonies..ha ha. ADR at Animal Kingdom Lodge in Sanaa at 6:25 pm

Friday 12/2/11
Epcot (EMH 9:30 pm to 12:30 am) breakfast at Poly, Kona Cafe 8:05 am, maybe sneak into GF to see the Gingerbread house for pics and shopping.

Saturday 12/3/11
Magic Kingdom (EMH 8 am to 1 am) Garden Tea Room at GF for wife and mom-in-law at 2 pm..DD and I will have free time to either go back to explore WL or stay in MK..depends on how "grumpy" a 4 y.o. is at that time! :D Dinner at WL in Artist Point at 7:05 pm

Sunday 12/4/11
A round of golf with my wife in LBV at 8:03 am...Hollywood Studios (EMH 8 pm to 11pm)

Monday 12/5/11
Make sure all is packed back into the Sith Meditation Sphere..take a boat to the Contemporary, monorail to Poly, breakfast with Lilo and Stich..shop, reverse it back..depends on how we feel..maybe a couple of hours in the MK...then back to Crestview for a night...then home...yuck.

Now, some of these days are subject to change, and the middle of all these days, we will try to go back to resort for "nap time"..or just quiet time. We will always head back at night for things, and we have plenty of glow sticks and glow rings. I have downloaded a couple of days worth of disney music (along with Christmas music). Will decorate the room with tree and small things, thank you cards for each day and money put back for cleaning staff. Cameras for all of us (new camcorder with pop on extra lens that will give 33% wider shots, cannot wait for that!) Will also contact some other friends that live in the area to meet them one day to visit and ride with them, I will do single rider on most rides, long story, my wife does not do fast rides! Ha Ha!
It is amazing that it takes so much time and planning, but when you finally get to the experience...poof..it is gone! Well, more to come!

enchanted_belle

oooh have fun!!! I can't wait to see pics of the Gingerbread house this year! I swear, one of these years, I'll get down there for it..... :wave:

heartodisney

Original Poster
I look forward to reading your trip report!

Oh, you know it! One of the nights at Epcot we will be camping out in front of the Norway Pavillion going back and forth for Norway School bread thinking about your story of SOMEONE eating theirs in the car in the driveway!!!!! :p:lol:

enchanted_belle

Hmmm...thought I had a pic of this on last trip, but no problem, this will be taken care of on this trip! :)

I wouldn't know, lol. I wasn't around the boards this time last year. :(

ps, I love the use of Weird Al in your signature. Pretty sure I cried the first time I heard him sing The Saga Begins. :lookaroun

heartodisney

Original Poster
I wouldn't know, lol. I wasn't around the boards this time last year. :(

ps, I love the use of Weird Al in your signature. Pretty sure I cried the first time I heard him sing The Saga Begins. :lookaroun

:ROFLOL: Yes, ALL his music for SW's is very dead on..try "Skipper Dan"...my 4 y.o. will sing this to the letter when played! And, pull up pics on this board on the Gingerbread House, I am sure they are here...somewhere...:lookaroun

Kristia

My hubby and I will be there at the same time! 11/28 - 12/2. We are going to MVMCP on 11/30. It will be our first Christmas party, so we are very excited! :sohappy:

heartodisney

Original Poster
My hubby and I will be there at the same time! 11/28 - 12/2. We are going to MVMCP on 11/30. It will be our first Christmas party, so we are very excited! :sohappy:

Have you started a thread? Hope so, maybe we can meet up and have a little fun..last trip we met a wonderful couple in MK..rode a couple of rides, shared stories over some ice cream and had to part. They had just come off a Disney cruise..burst my bubble on a story that Mickey was doing shots...:lookaroun..:rolleyes:

Kristia

Have you started a thread? Hope so, maybe we can meet up and have a little fun..last trip we met a wonderful couple in MK..rode a couple of rides, shared stories over some ice cream and had to part. They had just come off a Disney cruise..burst my bubble on a story that Mickey was doing shots...:lookaroun..:rolleyes:

Back in August I started a pre-trip report http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=793491. This is my surprise birthday trip for my hubby. Well, it is not a surprise anymore since he guessed it and I do not have much of a poker face:ROFLOL: I was able to keep the secret for about a month!

I am also currently working on a very late trip report from our marathon trip last January. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=813119

We actually might be planning to go to AK the same day as you because we have ADRs at Boma that night. :sohappy:

heartodisney

Original Poster
Back in August I started a pre-trip report http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=793491. This is my surprise birthday trip for my hubby. Well, it is not a surprise anymore since he guessed it and I do not have much of a poker face:ROFLOL: I was able to keep the secret for about a month!

I am also currently working on a very late trip report from our marathon trip last January. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=813119

We actually might be planning to go to AK the same day as you because we have ADRs at Boma that night. :sohappy:

Would love to meet up with you guys! I kinda gave up running, due to I proved the point white men cannot jump (blew out an achillies tendon playing ball) but I have taken up cycling..an indoor track just opened up, maybe running on indoor surface might go well! I know that we will be at AK before 7:30 am..so we can work something out???? :sohappy:

Kristia

Would love to meet up with you guys! I kinda gave up running, due to I proved the point white men cannot jump (blew out an achillies tendon playing ball) but I have taken up cycling..an indoor track just opened up, maybe running on indoor surface might go well! I know that we will be at AK before 7:30 am..so we can work something out???? :sohappy:

Sure! That is the day we come in so I am not sure what time we will make it over there. Our plane is due to land in Orlando at 8:40 so I am hoping to make it to AK before 11. We will keep in touch! Also, my husband is a big Star Wars fan and loves Weird Al too lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom