Signature Drink at Gaston's

twinnstar

i dont care too much about the drink, but it would have been cool to have a signature drink, oh well. im more concerned about those hideous cups! id almost prefer the regular ol' disneyparks cups to that! or coke..whatever they are saying on them these days ;)

RSoxNo1

If this is the same thing as Red's Apple Freeze it will be popular. It's an obvious attempt to match butterbeer with a unique drink offering, but it tastes good so I don't really care.

ccym

For everyone that is complaining about the quality of cups and the unauthenticity of the drinks, my suggestion is that you should not buy them.
Myself on the other hand will enjoy the expansion, and indulge in the food and drink. It is after all Fantasyland. The people that t are bickering should just go to Universal and try to enjoy themselves without the Disney touch.

Amused to Death

Actually, I'm still hoping for a third version [of butterbeer]... with a less-sweet "head" and some alcohol (rum, maybe?) in the drink. Thinking about it, that could work in the frozen version as well...

Believe it or not, that third version is already unofficially available, and has been for quite some time. The bartenders at Hog's Head are not allowed to mix the drink for you, but upon request for an "adult version," they will provide you with a shot of butterscotch schnapps for you to add to your butterbeer.

michmousefan

Believe it or not, that third version is already unofficially available, and has been for quite some time. The bartenders at Hog's Head are not allowed to mix the drink for you, but upon request for an "adult version," they will provide you with a shot of butterscotch schnapps for you to add to your butterbeer.

Awesome... thanks for the tip!

puntagordabob

i think that in this case with the signature drink and the cups it is BEST if we all wait and try it in person before passing judgement...

...Until then I would suggest you all give Disney the benefit of the doubt..... though in the case of the mugs it would be nice if they had a more expensive glass version as an additional option. Still until I see the plastic ones in person I will also wait to base an opinion then.

Might I remind all of you that many of us have been unhappy with the generic cups served at the many QS locations all of a sudden..... so this is not generic with Coca Cola on it....

Pick and choose your battles......

lazyboy97o

For everyone that is complaining about the quality of cups and the unauthenticity of the drinks, my suggestion is that you should not buy them.
Myself on the other hand will enjoy the expansion, and indulge in the food and drink. It is after all Fantasyland. The people that t are bickering should just go to Universal and try to enjoy themselves without the Disney touch.
I already answered this point, being fiction does not make something a free for all. And as of now I enjoy myself more at Universal Orlando Resort than Walt Disney World.

RSoxNo1

A terrayki burger with a pineapple slice on it tastes good (at least it did back in the 70s the last time I had one). Would you really want to see that on the menu at Pecos Bill's or Liberty Tree Tavern?
I want a teriyaki burger and I want it now.

MissM

I make my own, but they're actually better on the stove top than the grill. Also, I haven't had a teriyaki steak at Kona in a while.
I've never made a teriyaki burger before but I do make bacon cheddar ones on the stove. (Using my awesome Calpalon Grill Pan because I'm in an apartment and we can't have any grills here.)

Been wanting to try the teriyaki steak at Kona. Haven't been there yet though.

Mike730

I love the different backgrounds and opinions on this board.

I click a link expecting to read about LeFou's Brew, but instead get a recipe for a mean Teriyaki burger.:cool:

RSoxNo1

I love the different backgrounds and opinions on this board.

I click a link expecting to read about LeFou's Brew, but instead get a recipe for a mean Teriyaki burger.:cool:
Alright so here's what you do, get some Kikoman's garlic teriyaki sauce, some bubba burgers, onions, jalapenos, bacon and provolone...

ChrisM

Alright so here's what you do, get some Kikoman's garlic teriyaki sauce, some bubba burgers, onions, jalapenos, bacon and provolone...

Bubba Burgers? Come on man...is it really that hard to make your own patties?

Fresh is always best. And often cheaper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom