disneymyway

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

wdwmomof3

Count me in! There are 5 of us, and I will buy the Deluxe Dining Plan for everyone. I am willing to stay anywhere, but I would love to go to the Poly for one week of our three week trip. :D

Upvote 0

ChrisQ

Sign in here if you want to join us on this all fake - money's no object trip.

Please specify how you are treating the group and any requests you have.

I'd like to take you all out to Jiko - I'm hiring limos so that we can have a nice evening and a couple of bottles of African wine and not have to take the buses or drive back to our resort.

Have we decided which resort? I suppose we don't have to stay at the same place - but it would be fun!

I'm in. AP's for everybody! I'm not picky about any particular resort, but I'd love to stay at one of the "monorail" resorts...

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
Should we vote? Should I start a thread to vote on a resort? Or should we just decide right now. I'm not fussy - I just want to go!!!:sohappy: Er, I mean, pretend to go.

Upvote 0

ChrisQ

I am free anytime. Lets just not go in the heat of Summer. What about Christmas or Spring?

I have a real trip planned for Dec 10-14 (and for some reason it seems relatively uninteresting right now :lol:), so I'll just stay behind and meet up with everyone else after my family leaves.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I can't wait to see the snow on Main Street! :sohappy:

Are we doing three weeks? So we will be there for New Year's Eve too right? Is this okay with everyone?

Upvote 0

fauna

I'm SO in for the Poly (haven't stayed there since my first trip when I was 7).

...and I'll pay the bar tab!

*puts on pretend shoes to go outside and pick money off pretend money tree*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom