SICK...INSANE Fantasmic! Video.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Martin do you have a version of this I could put on DVD to watch on my TV? :D Please ... Pretty Please? :D

If he has it on mousebits you can for sure...

Also you're right about the quality as far as camera angles and such.

I don't know some of these videos have almost a limitless price tag capability in my eyes as far as DVD's go. The first time I saw Martin's Haunted Mansion HD Video...All I could think of was what I would pay to have that on Blu Ray.

Atomicmickey

This makes me want to go buy a Blu-Ray writing drive, just to make Blu-Rays of this. Wow.

He has Blu-Ray quality video for download right there on the page.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The only thing I think a Disney version of this would buy you is better camera positions (IE right at water level, higher elevations, ect.) and maybe better/cleaner audio. This guy did his homework though.
I`ve a 21 angle Fantasmic! Disneyland edit coming this week ;)

janoimagine

I`ve a 21 angle Fantasmic! Disneyland edit coming this week ;)

Incredible. What are you shooting with? A 5D MKII? Or are you going even bigger with something like a Red? I just worked with a crew from the UK who shot the entire commercial with 5D MKII's and 7D's, the footage was fantastic, really impressed with the frame rate of the 7D.

ddbowdoin

UNREAL, thanks for sharing... yeah, you can find stuff like this over at mousebits.com with direct downloads via a torrent.

ddbowdoin

Incredible. What are you shooting with? A 5D MKII? Or are you going even bigger with something like a Red? I just worked with a crew from the UK who shot the entire commercial with 5D MKII's and 7D's, the footage was fantastic, really impressed with the frame rate of the 7D.

I havent had the privelege of ever touching one... but if I won the mega millions its near the top of the automatic within 24hr purchase list.

janoimagine

I havent had the privelege of ever touching one... but if I won the mega millions its near the top of the automatic within 24hr purchase list.

I've worked with a couple crews that use them, a lot of people prefer the Canon's ... the only advantage the RedOne has really, is the RAW video ability, which you have to ask yourself do you really need? ... Your looking at increased file sizes and rendering times on the footage, and you typically have to transfer the footage any ways with a colorist soooo .... :shrug: Do you really need 13+ stops of range in your RAW's and 4520 x 2540 resolution when HD is 1080 x 720?

Don't get me wrong, it is an incredible camera ... but I don't think it's worth the extra scratch.

Courtney1188

Wow, definitely the best Fantasmic video I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had an awesome home theater system, that would make it so much better!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
martin, did you have multiple camera people or did you film it all yourself? you must have spent many nights there for all those angles if you did it yourself.
Myself and two others. I shot it 5 times myself, luckily our friend and host is also an AP holder so was able and willing to get extra footage when needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom