Shredding the Gnar with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Hi Steph - got snow?
Meh. A little :lookaroun
it looks SO nice... One year we'll make it down there.

Hey, how's the man on the move?? Got the place padded yet?
Probably not as much as we should. :lol: Poor guy has got a little rash on his tummy from pulling himself around on it on our hardwood floor. Not sure how to prevent that, not like he's not wearing shirts :shrug:
But he's starting to pull himself up on things so :dazzle:
Has she ever been by herself?

Yo Mama was up? :cool:
Hey, how's your weekend going?

Uponastar

Probably not as much as we should. :lol: Poor guy has got a little rash on his tummy from pulling himself around on it on our hardwood floor. Not sure how to prevent that, not like he's not wearing shirts :shrug:

An early walker like Anastasia, perhaps?

DisneyBunny

Has she ever been by herself?

Yo Mama was up? :cool:

Nope. But she's been plenty with us. It's just going to be weird being on her own.

Heh. It's only a matter of time now. How many months is he again?? Anya walked at 8 1/2 months....:drevil:

Dancing Queen

Evening all, just popping in for a quick update on life at GMR.

Had some fun times with cycling through the attraction this morning due to the block lights not working properly (and no I did not break them, Jo.)

I did four Bandit shows today, which is a new record for me since I'm normally assigned to do shows with the Gangster.

I attended ESPN the Weekend yesterday and got to see my lovely friend Angela and her fiance play two hyperactive cheerleader characters for the event. Angela was so excited to see me that she squished me in a huge bear hug. She is that affectionate.

joanna71985

Hola!

Waddup? :cool:

Hey Steph!

December is a fun time to go.

It really is! I love being at WDW during the winter holidays

How old is he Steph?

mpoppins76

An early walker like Anastasia, perhaps?
Lord help us. I do hope he's walking by our trip to the World in June, though. I want him to walk to Mickey...assuming he's not scared :dazzle:
Nope. But she's been plenty with us. It's just going to be weird being on her own.

Heh. It's only a matter of time now. How many months is he again?? Anya walked at 8 1/2 months....:drevil:
He's 8. I really think it'll be awhile. So far when he "cruises" along the sofa, if he's going for something else he just falls forward. He doesn't get that you have to move your feet. :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

Had some fun times with cycling through the attraction this morning due to the block lights not working properly (and no I did not break them, Jo.)

I did four Bandit shows today, which is a new record for me since I'm normally assigned to do shows with the Gangster.

I attended ESPN the Weekend yesterday and got to see my lovely friend Angela and her fiance play two hyperactive cheerleader characters for the event. Angela was so excited to see me that she squished me in a huge bear hug. She is that affectionate.

How many "shows" does one get to do in a typical day? And how much rotating of jobs within the GMR do you do every day? I'm loving all this "insider" info.:D

joanna71985

You sure about that? :lookaroun:animwink:

cdunbar

Hola Stephie and Christa!
Hello Dot! :wave:

Pretty good, my weekend is tonight and tomorrow as I have to work monday-sunday for the next 2 weeks!:brick:

Yeah I would say so, where is she staying?

I would not wish that on anyone. The less mobile, the better! Sit!! Stay!!
Bun, you make babies sound like dogs! :ROFLOL:

mpoppins76

:wave:
Hey Steph!

It really is! I love being at WDW during the winter holidays

How old is he Steph?
Hey Jo Jo, how are ya? :kiss: He just turned 8 months :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom