Shredding the Gnar with Magic Friends

Nemo14

It was school vacation week up here, Daytona, Mardi Gras, Disney incentives,and just lots of people fed up with winter. We've been going this same week for 10 years now, and I've never seen it that busy at that time. It was almost as busy as summer, just a whole lot cooler.

joanna71985

Oh my. :dazzle:

My Mom's going over two of the SSW... have you ever been to those? How bad to they get in the Studios??

I love SWW! I've gone 4 of the last 5 years (2005-2008), and I can't wait to go again this year. It might just be me, but I never found the Studios to be more crowded then normal (at least, outside the SW areas). And even the SW areas weren't horribly crowded.

DisneyBunny

It was school vacation week up here, Daytona, Mardi Gras, Disney incentives,and just lots of people fed up with winter. We've been going this same week for 10 years now, and I've never seen it that busy at that time. It was almost as busy as summer, just a whole lot cooler.

Wow. Remind me not to go in February. we're pretty much locked into Sept/Jan trips because of how cheap it is for DVC points. Those whole months are cheapest, along with the first two weeks of December. ONE year I'd like to see the Christmas decorations, but not for the foreeable future.

DisneyBunny

I love SWW! I've gone 4 of the last 5 years (2005-2008), and I can't wait to go again this year. It might just be me, but I never found the Studios to be more crowded then normal (at least, outside the SW areas). And even the SW areas weren't horribly crowded.

We've been for one - other than right around the Star Tours area, it's not bad at all.

I was worried about telling her to avoid Studios while she was there, but it sounds SO fun, and I am kinda jealous! It's something I've always wanted to do, but never get to because summer vacations aren't in the picture for us.

Is she going with y'all?

She's going the first week in June by herself, and we're going the last week of April. Crazy, I know.

Nemo14

Wow. Remind me not to go in February. we're pretty much locked into Sept/Jan trips because of how cheap it is for DVC points. Those whole months are cheapest, along with the first two weeks of December. ONE year I'd like to see the Christmas decorations, but not for the foreeable future.
December is a fun time to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom