Should Dinosaur be rethemed to Zootopia?

Should Dinosaur be rethemed to Zootopia?

• Total voters

JohnD

I'm scared to ask this question in a poll, but here goes. My answer is NO! Never! Change my mind, I dare you.
It's a "no" from me. You all get it (the poll is 100% "No", BTW. Edit: when I first typed this) but how many times do I have to explain that just because the characters happen to be animals doesn't mean it's a good fit for Animal Kingdom? It no more fits in AK than Monsters, Inc. or Robin Hood. Those are about intelligent creatures that live in a human-like society. That's not the point of AK. The "Kingdom" is just as important, whether a continent on Earth (past or present), Pandora, or the Beastly Kingdom that never came to be. A city with human-like animals doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
It's a "no" from me. You all get it (the poll is 100% "No", BTW) but how many times do I have to explain that just because the characters happen to be animals doesn't mean it's a good fit for Animal Kingdom? It no more fits in AK than Monsters, Inc. or Robin Hood. Those are about intelligent creatures that live in a human-like society. That's not the point of AK. The "Kingdom" is just as important, whether a continent on Earth (past or present), Pandora, or the Beastly Kingdom that never came to be. A city with human-like animals doesn't cut it.
I was hoping this poll could show how unpopular and illogical this choice is...just in case the Disney folks are nosing around. And so far, it's turning out just as I had hoped.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
If they changed it to a "Pull the Lever Kronk" ride, I"m all for it. I don't think they should put Zootopia in AK, If anything they should but in South American stuff. Encanto, Coco, and Emperor's New Groove.
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom