Shocked at all the hate

BuddyThomas

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

This is one of the calmest and least hateful message boards in existence.
People get passionate on here about all sorts of issues, and I LOVE that for the most part the mods allow free discussion.

If you are only allowed to adhere to one point of view, and all dissenting views are not allowed, then you may as well be living in North Korea. Therefore, it is a little appalling that the original poster is advocating for the deletion of every post that does not do a "rah! rah! rah!" for everything Disney.

Disney is not perfect, but we are still fans. That's life. And it all makes for lively discussions.

JohnD

Please see thread discussion: "Trending Blog Topic What Is Really Like Working For Walt Disney World". None of what was said is true and is fueled with hate toward the company. Please have removed.

That is certainly your opinion. But the original blog was written elsewhere, not here. I would have posted it to this forum myself because it merits discussion. But someone else did first. Feel free to visit the thread and voice your opinion as to why you think the other blog isn't true. That's what the thread is for. I recall seeing opinions from multiple angles.

I should add that prior to last year, I haven't been to WDW in more than 20 years. In 17 days, I will have been 6 times since September 29, 2013. Because of the multiple times I've been in the past year, showing that I enjoy going, I can see where there can be room for improvement. That doesn't mean I "hate" Disney. Also, while I have never been a CM, I know one who has had personal difficulty there. So the claims of this blogger are not without merit.

All this to say that a forum entitled "WDWMagic" doesn't mean it's a Pollyanna as well.

Last edited:

draybook

Yeah, a newly created account that is rehashing the debates we've been going over for the last few weeks if not months......

bait_zpsa25c1cc5.jpg

copcarguyp71

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom