September 2013 roll call!

dreamscometrue

The 14th is a great day to celebrate a birthday....Both my kidz were born on Sept 14th, 4 years apart! We were trying to celebrate on their day in WDW, but was looking like a travel day for us, so we booked a week later.

BWV - Sept. 12 - 16; 50th Birthday Celebration (9/14)!!!!

Celebrating my birthday there too...Sept. 14th also! :)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
110 days! Have to share that we spent this past weekend, Memorial Weekend, in the RV having to run the heater all weekend to keep from freezing in central NY! At least we did not have a 30 inch pile of snow outside like they did in the Adirondacks this weekend. I plan on being warm and running the AC while we're at WDW in Sept!

Upvote 0

lifeguard1020

Sep 17-23 at BWV. Celebrating both our anniversary and our sons first trip. It is also our first time staying there. We usually are at either OKW or Saratoga Springs. VERY excited for something different...

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
104 days to go. Will be doing the double digit dance soon. The big question is will we have closed on our new home and completed the move from NY to GA or not! Waiting on a closing date.:rolleyes: Hoping that we will be finished moving and have only a 6.5 hour drive to FWC. :)

Upvote 0

Allygator

Had to go back three pages to find this thread! Lol. Check out the Disney web page park hours. Many of the hours have been extended. Not so sure if its a good thing or not (crowds?). I guess that will give more time for the pool. I guess the word out about the low crowd level in September.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom