September 2013 roll call!

pixiesteno

Original Poster
173 days to check-in. The snow has stopped here in western NY and the sun is trying to peek out -- maybe, just maybe spring will start to arrive here. I sure could use the weather to break so that DH and I can start walking in the evening (without the threat of falling on our keisters on ice) so that we are in great walking shape for September! What do you do to get or keep in parking touring shape???

Upvote 0

Neph-Neph

173 days to check-in. The snow has stopped here in western NY and the sun is trying to peek out -- maybe, just maybe spring will start to arrive here. I sure could use the weather to break so that DH and I can start walking in the evening (without the threat of falling on our keisters on ice) so that we are in great walking shape for September! What do you do to get or keep in parking touring shape???

I'm a merchandising manager for a chain of six stores in an airport. Walking up and down the terminal for 9 hours a day keeps me so prepared for Disney that the people I go with have to remind me they need to stop and sit down! Whoops!

Upvote 0

Allygator

We will be walking too! The weather is starting to warm up here (Eastern PA). We check in September 13 at Shades of Green and the 15 at Wilderness Lodge!

Upvote 0

Pluto fan girl

152 days till we (Dh,DS17,DD5) leave home and counting....not arriving tho until the 10th-22nd POR...went Ther for our 20th anniversary sept of 2011- LOVED it-definetly our favorite yet! best GF at Art of A 15th-23 with her clan of 6!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom