September 2013 roll call!

baggienath7

so this is the first year we have been in September and actually had a countdown on every electronic device possible and as we have all recently ( within the past few weeks) past the 100 days to go mark, i was wondering what you all do with regards to getting in to double figures? we are now on 96, and both did a little dance to our Disney album once the clock changed to 12.01 on day 100 to celebrate. :D

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

Sept 18-25th...just cleared up another little detail scoring a deal on our airfare on a 24hr sale!!! Very happy 'bout that since tickets for the three of us were looking anywhere from $800-1000....got our tix roundtrip for $539:eek:. ADR's all set!

Now the only last detail to sew up...Wishes Dessert party ressies at the end of this month (fingers crossed)

kinda bummed out though that Jungle Cruise will be shut down and two days of Space Mountain during our stay:oops:

Upvote 0

Allygator

Sept 18-25th...just cleared up another little detail scoring a deal on our airfare on a 24hr sale!!! Very happy 'bout that since tickets for the three of us were looking anywhere from $800-1000....got our tix roundtrip for $539:eek:. ADR's all set!

Now the only last detail to sew up...Wishes Dessert party ressies at the end of this month (fingers crossed)

kinda bummed out though that Jungle Cruise will be shut down and two days of Space Mountain during our stay:oops:
Good luck with the wishes dessert party! I'm hoping to make reservations as well. We lucked out with space mountain.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

so this is the first year we have been in September and actually had a countdown on every electronic device possible and as we have all recently ( within the past few weeks) past the 100 days to go mark, i was wondering what you all do with regards to getting in to double figures? we are now on 96, and both did a little dance to our Disney album once the clock changed to 12.01 on day 100 to celebrate. :D

Getting under that 100 day mark is very special. Today makes 90 days for me. On my countdown calendar I have circled in red all the 10s ...90.. 80.. 70.. 60.. and so forth down to the single digits. From now on it really feels like Disney's just around the corner. Start up watching the Disney films, tweaking the planning calendar, start reviewing items I want to pick up at the store to bring with me, check out the condition and fit of the shorts, t shirts, & shoes I'll be wearing. Try keeping myself buzy enough to stop clock watching.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
It is with a heavy heart that I must report having to cancel our reservations for September. We have closed on our new home in GA. It will need a few more renovations than we were anticipating. This will, of course, back up the moving date into September. So being the "adults" we have decided to postpone our trip so that when we go to WDW we can actually relax and enjoy ourselves. Gosh, it sucks being an adult! However, I would rather wait a little longer and know that everything is done, we're totally moved, and our animals are all settled so that we can enjoy WDW. The positive things is once we move we will have a 6 1/2 hour drive rather than 22 plus hour drive! Hope you all enjoy your stay.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

It is with a heavy heart that I must report having to cancel our reservations for September. Gosh, it sucks being an adult!

images
Sorry to hear the bad news. I hate to hear about anyone having to cancel their trip. Hoping things work out for you. Sucks having to rewind and restart that danged countdown clock. Good luck with the new place.

Upvote 0

DicksonGR

55 days to go ... Just had to pay the final balance yesterday so it's beginning to creep up faster and faster! We'll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from the 3rd - 17th September. It'll be my first trip with my new girlfriend so I can't wait to show her around what I like to call "home".

Upvote 0

Disvillain63

It is with a heavy heart that I must report having to cancel our reservations for September. We have closed on our new home in GA. It will need a few more renovations than we were anticipating. This will, of course, back up the moving date into September. So being the "adults" we have decided to postpone our trip so that when we go to WDW we can actually relax and enjoy ourselves. Gosh, it sucks being an adult! However, I would rather wait a little longer and know that everything is done, we're totally moved, and our animals are all settled so that we can enjoy WDW. The positive things is once we move we will have a 6 1/2 hour drive rather than 22 plus hour drive! Hope you all enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Georgia!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
images
Sorry to hear the bad news. I hate to hear about anyone having to cancel their trip. Hoping things work out for you. Sucks having to rewind and restart that danged countdown clock. Good luck with the new place.
Thanks. Once we get moved we will be in what I like to call "long-weekend" range. So I am going to hold on to that for now. Wishing all the September travelers a joyous trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom