September 2013 roll call!

WhenYouWish

9/29-10/5 @ Art of Animation :D

I'm so ridiculously excited for this trip. It's been waaay too long. I made it a point to visit WDW once yearly from '01-'05, and got quite used to doing so. '05 was actually when I joined this forum. I was 22 then, and had all intentions at the time to continue my yearly trips tradition. Unfortunately as we all know, life happens, and as it turned out I haven't found myself able to make it back to the World since. Well today was the 180 days out mark for our upcoming trip...and it also happens to be my 30th birthday! :eek: Where the heck did all the time go?!?

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
159 days to go. Spring seems to have sprung here and I am now currently thinking about what I have to get packed back into the RV, what possible meals to plan for during our trip and how best to prepare for that!! DISNEYFEAVER is afoot!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
153 days to go. Just getting in the swing of kicking up the exercise for spring, general fitness, and the trip last week when I did something to my left leg/hip that resulted in a trip to the ER. One shot of muscle relaxer in same said hip and several days script and I feel like I am back beyond square one! :( and the whole time I am thinking but there is only 150 plus days and I have to be in better shape! Frustration!
Okay, now with that off my mind, only $400.00 to go for savings to hit full amount for trip plus an emergency fund!!!!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
153 days to go. Just getting in the swing of kicking up the exercise for spring, general fitness, and the trip last week when I did something to my left leg/hip that resulted in a trip to the ER. One shot of muscle relaxer in same said hip and several days script and I feel like I am back beyond square one! :( and the whole time I am thinking but there is only 150 plus days and I have to be in better shape! Frustration!
Okay, now with that off my mind, only $400.00 to go for savings to hit full amount for trip plus an emergency fund!!!!
Take it easy and get well soon!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
150 days to go. Hip/leg is much better :)! Starting to plan on what to make for new clothing for trip. Still waiting for weather to fully break to open up RV. We are forcasted to have a possibility of snow mixed with rain for this Saturday am. (Really, Mother Nature it is about time to knock off the winter stuff). $200.00 to meeting the final amount for trip & emergency fund!!

Upvote 0

bluejasmine

I sorry if I already posted.. Cant remember if I did already..

We will be there Sept 7-15th we are booked at POFQ but I have a feeling that will change depending on the late summer/fall discount that's released.

Also if I get my IATA card in time..

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
So 144 days to go. I am happy to report that my leg/hip is feeling much better. DH and I went walking last night and did almost a mile. I know it doesn't sound like a lot given the amount of walking at WDW but it is a start and the hip/leg was able to handle it. Hopefully, we will be able to pick up the pace a bit and lengthen our route soon. :)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
Been walking almost every night and have doubled the length of our walk already! We have all the saved for the trip plus emergency fund. ;) Majorily excited and we're going to open the RV this weekend.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom